Cats are known to be highly intelligent animals. There is no doubt that cats are intelligent, whether it be through solving dog riddles or tricking their owners into giving them more than one breakfast. They are emotionally astute in addition to intellectually. They can read a room like a book and can tell when you’re happy, sad, angry, or disturbed. Depending on your mood, they will behave accordingly. Unless, of course, they’re feeling very moody.
Cats are emotionally and mentally bright, but that does not automatically imply that they are always sensible. We frequently find ourselves capturing our cats in the most beautiful locations, and we immediately wonder how they got there and, more importantly, why! Oh, how I wish they would speak to us and tell us why they do what they do. We hope you enjoy this gallery of 16 pictures of cats displaying their cat logic.
1. Always choosing the irrational ways
2. Great manners
3. “Hey mom, I think there’s something wrong with the sink. I feel the water, but not in my mouth… For some reason my ears are getting wet, can you please fix this? I can’t live laugh love in these conditions and I’m getting pretty thirsty. Thanks xoxo”
4. I don’t like that bed
5. “Oh, hey hooman. Funny seeing you here, what did you want? Your clothes? Which clothes? Oh, you mean these rags hanging off my super comfortable new cat bed? Uhm, not sure how that’s going to work, can you take the ones off the sides over there?”
7. Why would you do this?
Cats are incredibly adorable cute, and we should appreciate them for both their adorableness and the good energies they bring into our lives. The greatest way we can do this is to dedicate a blog post to our cutest cats, who go above and beyond the call of duty by acting bossy, going extra cute, and saving lives. Cats are multi-talented; in addition to being your beloved pet who enjoys constant cuddling, they have also helped save both human and animal lives. How in the world do we get through the day without praising our best cats? We are unable to help but adore and laud them even more than before!
8. Um, okay..
9. This fluffball hangs around in my neighborhood.
10. Always choosing a poor box instead of what is brought for her
11. Obsessed with taps
13. Someone told us our cat isn’t cute. Yeah, he is not cute because he is the cutest.
14. What up, kid?
16. Bad cat
We have loved these cats who have been funny, naughty, nosy, helpful, and whatnot. We love possibly every type of cat. What about you? Tell us in the comments below did you like this cuteness galore.
Canadian dog-eating winter!