What if your everyday life struggles could be depicted in a comic?
An Australian artist, Jess, who’s also known for her famous web series Doodley Squat Comics, decided to showcase the everyday life struggles of a woman. In a very short time span, Jess’s creativity got a lot of attention from the people. Her talent truly speaks for itself. Any comic lover definitely wouldn’t want to miss out on Jess’s creative comics. She shows her honest opinions through her comics regarding different situations and scenarios and her opinions are on a lighter note.
Now, coming towards the comics that we are going to share with you today, Jess depicts a mixture of multiple problems that a woman has to go through in her everyday life. She tried her best to depict the scenarios in a way that people can actually relate to them as well. So, if you are having a boring or stressful day and looking for some good humour that could fix your mood, this is it! Without any further ado, let’s move on towards the comics now.
1. He didn’t see that coming.
2. Boogers are supposed to be flicked, Sir.
3. Cool pockets.
4. Eww NO! That’s gross…
5. A seducing bread.
6. Even guys can relate to this, right? RIGHT?
7. Wait, whatttt? That’s creeeeepyyyy.
8. When period hits unexpectedly.
9. That’s not gender-specific though. Jussayin.
10. Yeahhh, Pizza would be a better option.
11. Girl, you got some serious issues.
12. I could never understand this mystery.
13. What just happened…
14. Nope, that ain’t happenin.
15. Things I do for love – Courage the cowardly dog.
17. That’s all it takes.
18. She didn’t want to hurt your feelings, Jess.
19. That weighing machine has got something against me.
20. And you thought no one would notice or talk about it?
21. That’s enough productivity for today.
22. Lipstick on the teeth? Yeah…
23. Let’s just wait and watch the fun.
24. Oops, that wasn’t the plan.
25. You are not even supposed to touch it!
26. Didn’t expect that.
27. Story of almost every couple.
28. Oops, I hope no one saw it.
29. The most accurate depiction of junk mail.
30. Just told you.
Oh well, as the post comes to an end, we hope that you’ve had a good laugh. But what we do want to know is, how many of you were able to relate to these scenarios? Feel free to use the comments section below and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family to bring a smile on their face too!