It’s all fun and games until you adopt a kitten who could get into any place.
If you are a cat owner, you probably know how it’s like to live with a cat. Or, if you are planning to adopt a kitten, let us tell you. Kittens are just like little babies who could go into any place if they are left unattended. Your kittens would explore your house like no one else. You may live in your house for years but you wouldn’t know the places that they would explore. They love getting into the couch and then secretly scratching your feet. Make sure to check your couch before sitting if you have a cat or a kitten in your house. Today, we have made a wholesome compilation of hooligan kittens who are getting into places they shouldn’t be. Scroll down and enjoy this compilation!
1. Get a kitten, it’ll be fun, they said.
2. Thank God, the kitten got himself out.
3. When you finally move your couch away:
4. When a kitten found a gap in the kitchen cabinet and climbed to a different apartment:
5. A cat made himself a little hidey-hole inside the old couch:
6. When your kitty finds a place above the ceiling tiles:
7. When you start thinking your cat has died but it’s completely fine, living beside the fireplace.
Hooligans kittens are adorable and tiny that they can fit into any place. You might be wondering where your kitty went and it will get out of the weirdest or unexpected place. You might find her at your neighbors’ house. Well, don’t be surprised. That’s how hooligans kittens are. Small and mischievous. They disappear whenever they want to and can come back at any time they like. Sometimes it gets hard to move them from their favorite places. Scroll down to see what other kittens are doing.
8. Always check for a cat before using your couch.
9. What cats actually do inside the couches:
10. Put a fitted sheet on your box spring mattress:
11. Why cats make a hole in the box spring:
12. You can’t take them out without their permission:
13. Your cat has superpowers.
14. Lil bird found his way to the neighbor’s bathroom:
Are you an owner of a hooligan kitten? How is it for you petting a hooligan cat? Do they disappear? What’s the weirdest place you have found them in? Comment down to share your experience with your kitten!