If you’re looking for a Halloween costume for your child this season, or if a spooky day at your child’s school is just around the corner, you’ve come to the right place.
Meet Coral, a young girl who has won millions of hearts on social media for her spooky and creepy costumes. Coral deserves all of the credit, but her mother deserves half of the credit and respect as well. Because of their incredible skills and creativity, this mother-daughter duo has taken the internet by storm.
Who says kids can’t watch scary horror movies because they’re afraid? That, however, is not the case for every child. There are a few children, such as Coral, who enjoy playing with makeup to transform themselves into magical beings. It’s not difficult for this mother-daughter duo to recreate the character of IT, Joker, or Pinhead in real life. You name it, and they’ll create it!
Coral, an 8-year-old girl, will show you how amazing and fun life for a child who enjoys playing with makeup can be. This child is the star of Kid Dreadful, a social media account that showcases Coral’s passion for horror films and cosplay. And you won’t be able to pick the best of her cosplay characters because each one is more amazing than the one before.
Continue scrolling to see her mind-blowing masterpieces that are enough to scare adults!
1. If “IT” had a daughter!
2. Pinhead from Hellraiser!
3. “Why So Serious?”
4. The most beautiful, Emily from the corpse bride!
5. Coral as Georgie, who just wanted to play down there!
Coral’s mom, Cheyenne, stated about how much time it takes to prepare from start to the end for a single cosplay: “Depending on the cosplay, it can take anywhere from minutes to days to complete. For instance, The Crow cosplay took about 15 minutes to put together, while Pinhead (Hellraiser) took roughly a combined 20 hours from start to finish. Some cosplays have to be worked on in stages, so we’re typically making 1-3 pieces at any given time.”
6. Now this one is quite disturbing! Jackel from Thirteen Ghosts.
We can’t even imagine the amount of work that must’ve gone into creating this.
7. Coral as Eric Draven from the movie The Crow!
8. This eye-rolling makes the bride of Chucky less creepy!
9. This Jackal cosplay will definitely haunt your dreams.
10. But Coral looks adorable in this image!
Upon asking about how Coral and her mother decide on what character should be next, their response was:
“We have a list that we both add ideas to. They’re never really put in any specific order so lots of times it’s whatever Coral decides to choose first.”
They also answered the question about taboos:
“There’s always some type of taboo with horror art. Especially when women and children are thrown in the mix. It’s hard for most people to understand that girls like scary things too!”
11. Creepy Coral Bunny!
12. This cosplay will not only scare the crows, but it will also scare grownups.
13. Imagine you are a passerby and saw her standing behind you!
14. If Annabelle was a real-life doll!
I am just going to nope out of here.
15. Coral as Carrier!
The colors are so intriguing
16. Lydia from Beetlejuice!
17. How does this mother-daughter duo get such amazing costumes?
18. Even this bucket is so perfectly recreated!
100/ 10 for efforts!
19. Coral should have used tricycle as well…
20. Have you ever seen such an adorable witch?
How do most people react when they see Coral dressed up in various costumes?
“The reactions we receive vary across the board. Most people are supportive and really get a kick out of what we create. Of course, there are always going to be those who are negative. Fortunately, we don’t encounter much negativity.”
21. Is this Krampus?
22. Now that’s scary! Every kid’s tooth fairy nightmare.
If my imagination was wild enough to have this image of the tooth fairy in my head, I would’ve stopped dreaming or imagining all together.
23. The Nun?
24. This girl can create perfect creepy characters!
25. That attitude, girl!
26. Coral has slain this character from the movie The Exorcist!
27. Trick or Treat!
28. Coral can do the best eye-rolling!
29. This entire team deserves an award for creating this mind-blowing masterpiece!
31. Creepy-Cheesy Leprechaun!
32. This combination of lightning, costume and makeup is just lit!
If I stumble upon something like this while exiting my room, that would be the last time I step into that house.
33. Coral is a brave girl who dressed up as Pet Cemetery, one of the scariest and creepiest movies ever!
34. Hella, Spooky!
35. The longer you watch this girl, the creepier it gets!
How does she not scare herself?
36. Even the tiniest details are focused on in this picture…
37. The Evil Unicorn!
38. Coral as Zombie Sailor!
39. C’mon bunny, not going down there!
40. Evil Tinkerbell, is that you?
Yikes! There goes my childhood.
41. How do they find so perfect place and costumes for a perfect cosplay?
42. Creepy Santa!
43. Bride of Frankenstein!
44. Coral is deserving of all admiration for her incredible expressions!
45. Harley Quinn now has the cutest version!
We can’t even begin to imagine the level of creativity and effort that this girl has put in to give us such an amazing output. This was definitely worth getting scared. Which cosplay picture do you love the most? We know our favorite, let us know yours in the comments section below! Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends. We are sure they would love this as much as we all did!