It takes ingenuity to solve problems, but sometimes that creativity may be as simple as putting your bottom end on top of the issue. This is how Reddit user u/BigTex380 felt, who is a respectable 6’1″ and 230 lbs tall. This week, he posted his account on Reddit’s r/MaliciousCompliance subreddit. (Although let’s face it, this belonged on r/pettyrevenge.) As u/BigTex380 boarded the aircraft, he promptly located his seat and moved to place his suitcase in the overhead compartments. As he was doing this, the entitled snot in line behind him had the guts to sidle right into the seat he had just taken and then pretend as if nothing had happened. After exchanging words, u/BigTex380 had to decide whether to back down or take a position.
By sitting directly on top of the offender, he made a statement and made sure to make the situation as difficult and uncomfortable as possible. See the screenshots after the break. Below is the story by OP in her own words. Dont forget to read the comments of the Redditors at the end of the post. Scroll down to have a good time.
1. OP was on a one-hour flight when he told his seat fellow to preserve his seat when he went stowing his back only to come back and see the guy behind him in line sitting in his seat
2. When the guy did not move from the aisle seat, OP took revenge on him by sitting in the middle seat and teasing him all the way
3. OP went so mad at the guy for not giving him his seat, therefore he had to show him what sitting with him is like
Now that you have read the story, it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say about this. It is obvious that the man did an unreasonable thing by taking OP’s seat when he knew he was going to come back. This makes it evident that OP did not react for no reason. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
4. That’s what we all have been thinking about, what a great form of malicious compliance
5. That was the only thing left to be done
6. We have got another story here which you all must read
7. Petty yet well-deserved revenge
“Need help identifying breed, if anybody knows, comment down below.”