Who says grooming sessions are only for humans? Our adorable pets deserve these pampering sessions as much as we do. Well, despite grooming being essential for our furry canines, it’s still a gamble because you can’t really predict what result you’ll be receiving post-grooming. Considering the ‘ whole new look ‘ concept, there is a conspiracy going about the professional dog groomers that they probably swap the doggies because how can the doggies change so dramatically with only a touch of beautification?
Here are some doggos who grew out into furry bears during the pandemic and went for their first grooming session post-lockdown. The owners almost disowned these adorable woofies for looking so different after some cutting and shaving. Truly the parents of these dogs can’t be blamed for doubting whether these dogs really are theirs or if there’s some kind of misunderstanding, as their floofs actually did change 180 degrees.
Here are some of the most surprising transformations the adorable dogs could ever experience!
1. Those adorable eyes had been hiding under the fur, all this time
2. From fluff to sharp
3. This one has some reservations regarding the look
4. What the fur? Is that really the same doggo
5. Buddy isn’t happy about the new look
6. I almost took him back for not looking like my dog until he responded to his name
7. Groomer’s magic not only changes the look it also sometimes plays with the breed!
8. Charlie looks so neat!
9. Presenting you, Puppy eyes!
10. If ‘ new look new me ‘ had a face
11. “One visit to a groomer equals one new dog”
Among this lightheartedness, there’s a point of concern that needs to be brought to attention too. Grooming sessions often put the dog under emotional stress, the reason isn’t well known but it’s something that happens pretty often. Hereby, when professional groomers were asked about this specific matter, they clearly emphasized the point that it is the owner’s responsibility to take their dog for regular grooming sessions so that it gets used to the whole process.
Moreover, it is important to take your dog only to professional groomers as this is a very critical process that requires skill and technique. If not taken care dogs can get scissor/blade/shaver cuts or could get hurt in other ways too. Grooming sessions aren’t just essential for giving your dog a neater and cleaner look rather it is also important to ensure the hygiene of the dog.
12. What going to school after the summer vacation calls for
13. No more ponytails, finally
14. He is happy that he can see his food clearly now
15. The fluffer the cuter
16. New look same old goofball
17. Beard game is still strong even after getting groomed
18. They can’t be the same dogs, unbelievable
19. From doodle to poodle
20. Seems like a messy boy has been turned into a sweet little girl
21. He wants his hair back
22. All set for the game day with a clear view without all the hair impeding the sight
This whole process is no less than spinning a fortune wheel, if the dog’s look doesn’t turn out to be what you had explained to the groomer it can change the dog’s vibe all in all. However, there have been times when dogs came out in their finest look after being groomed.
Have you come across a similar situation where you almost unrecognized your dog for looking so different after its visit to the groomer? Do let us know in the comments below!