Animal posts eliminate all discomfort from life.
Be it a very hot day of the summer season, or an extremely cold blizzard through your winter season, the discomfort that often meets you in life can be eliminated in many ways. Some, require money and some require effort. But there is one way to remove all this stress, discomfort, and inability to stay calm, warm, and happy, and it is absolutely free. You can do so by looking at animal images and their wholesome stories. Trust me, nothing screams positivity more than topics related to animals. I could sit and browse through them days upon days and not get bored at all. Although I have never had a pet animal, these amazing posts and stories that the internet community shares with us, which I am very grateful for, fill that gap. I am a proper animal lover.
Today we have got 17 Reddit posts about animals that all of sudden will make your life positive and fill you up with nothing but good vibes.
Ready for your joyride? Scroll down below to begin!
1. “My friend’s horse showing off his new plushy”
2. “I don’t think I’ll ever get my half of the bed back.”
3. “The happiest post I have ever made.”
4. “She thinks I am her mom, and I’m okay with that. Cow kisses are the best!”
Via namafi9 / Reddit
5. “How Moose really feels about the crying baby”
This is the sassiest dog I have ever seen in my life. And I don’t think I will ever see one more sassy than this.
6. “The face of a very good girl who just realized she gets to go hiking all weekend
7. “This is Clyde, today he looks like dancing Snoopy.”
Via s_boz / Reddit
8. “Our boy drags his bed to wherever he sees a sun spot, plops it down, and chills until he needs to move to a new spot.”
9. “First day home and already smiley in her bed”
Via sn3rge / Reddit
Why can’t the whole world be filled with all this goodness, positivity, and adorablenesss? Trust me, we are beyond repair and these animals are doing all in their power to save us all. We really don’t deserve them.
10. “My dog’s most favorite person in the world is my grandma. It was her 89th birthday yesterday, and he had to greet her with a proper hug.”
11. “My new neighbor is a cutie pie.”
12. “Day 1 vs Day 30 after adoption”
Absolutely love it when a cat develops trust. Just look at it, so comfy and relaxed, chilling in its forever home. Adorable!
Via Glazuur / Reddit
13. “I adopted a cat, and this was one hour after we got home.”
Kissy Kissy, Dad!
14. “Played with 5-week-old corgis, and they quickly got tired.”
15. “I told my dog my father was coming over to visit in a little while.”
16. “My boy Fred after knocking over every kitchen stool on the way to say ’Hello’”
17. “My husband on Sunday: “We are not keeping the stray. My husband today: “Don’t wake up Oliver.”
Ah, I feel so relaxed after this. What about you guys? Comment down below, we love to go through them all.