Life is all about happy moments and these pets just got given all of them.
It feels so good when you can finally rest all the hardships and difficulties that you have faced in your life and can confidently say that your time has finally come. It is the same for our cute and innocent pet animals. Not everyone has the luxury to live a chill, happy life without any ups and downs. There are animals who suffer a lot in order to go full circle with their journey. They are often abandoned by their previous owners and some have to just live a lonely life on the streets as a stray. Rescuers do an amazing job by rescuing these animals and bringing them to the relevant shelters and sanctuaries. But that still isn’t it. Life in a kennel isn’t a free life and we want these animals to live the best life they possibly can, the life they always deserved.
All thanks to those who adopt these animals in order to provide them with a new chapter in life. A chapter where there will be no more hardships, no more suffering. Just fun, love, loyalty, adorableness, and lots of food. A forever home. And trust me these animals are extremely grateful about it.
Here are some of the adorable moments of pet animals finally reaching their destinations of forever homes and they just can’t contain themselves, Get ready to explode with all the happy emotions.
1. “He was a ‘do not return’ to the shelter because he was aggressive. Challenge accepted. 13 years later and he’s still our handsome (old) baby boy.”
2. “Mr. Rogers. Blind, emaciated, FAMISHED, and so weak he couldn’t walk. His literal bones were jutting out through his skin. So within 6 months, he went from a blind dog who looks like he should be dead to a happy, nearly chunky dog who could run around and couldn’t get enough of life.”
3. “I adopted a 70-pound-old English Meatball today! Welcome home, my dude.”
4. “I adopted this 11-year-old pup today. She spent most of her life outside and the past 118 days at the shelter. This was her reaction to her ‘gotcha day’ toy.”
5. “We adopted this blind kitty (Cuga) and she seems to have found her favorite spot. She does this nearly every day.”
6. “I adopted a brother and sister and they’re just adorable.”
Via Unknown / imgur
7. “I adopted this baby from the shelter a few days ago, we’re already inseparable.”
8. “I adopted this little girl in July. We’ve been fighting through a host of health problems ever since. The vets seemed confused as to why I would shell out hundreds of dollars on a dog I ‘barely know.’ It’s like they never looked at her face.”
9. “Luna’s velvet is really coming back in since we adopted her 6 weeks ago.”
This is what the true power of love can do. It transforms you and it really does happen in seconds. These transformations and stories are so adorable and heartwarming to go through. I love animals, man. We really don’t deserve them. Look at them all not being able to contain their emotions. Lovely!
Scroll down below to continue enjoying this wholesomeness.
10. “10 minutes after adopting this little street boy”
11. “I just adopted this guy yesterday. He’s got a small jaw deformity, but I think he’s adorable.”
12. “3 months vs 13 months. We found him covered in fleas, weighing less than a pound, in Jamaica, Queens. Now he’s our big beautiful red man!”
13. “After years of wanting to adopt a greyhound, our Irish rescue girl is finally here.”
14. “My new foster baby, his name is Loki!”
15. “This little guy walked up to me 2 months ago while I was in my front yard.”
16. “I adopted Hairy Jack, he’s finally giving us dog smiles and tail wags. Feels like he’s realized we’re not going anywhere. Small wins.”
17. “A love that transforms.”
I hope you guys adored this wholesomeness. Do share your thoughts in the comments section down below.