There can be some hilarious situations as a result of not being aware of something and doing it anyway. And if it doesn’t go down the comedic route with genuine embarrassment and awkwardness, it’ll most likely end In anger or fury as a result of the self-humiliation you just encountered.
We are sure there are other possible outcomes, but today is not the day after a woman tried to kick her husband’s daughter out of their house, she was confronted with the fact that she had no power over the matter, Hence, the story ended up on Reddit’s r/AITA community for Redditors to decide who the A-Hole is. Recently, a 29-year-old woman turned to Reddit’s r/AITA community for perspective on a conflict she had with her dad’s wife. A year ago her dad married a woman named Maria after dating her for four years. It has always been his wish to buy a bigger house, but he couldn’t afford one without selling his old house.
Since it was a unique property, selling it was not an option. A home like this would not go to waste, however, since OP’s husband could buy it, it’s a nice location, so a piece of land like this would not go to waste. Dad was cool with this deal but there was only one condition the dad would agree to the deal: his wife would not be made aware of it. This didn’t bother the OP either, she didn’t make too much of it actually. Keep on scrolling down to read the whole post and see what the Redditors of r/AITA had to say about it. Make sure you guys read it till the end otherwise, you will not get the whole point here.
1. OP’s dad is a real man marrying the woman he has been dating for 4 years
2. That’s very nice of OP’s husband
3. But why is OP’s dad trying to hide this deal from his wife?
4. Why do some step-moms have to be like this?
5. What’s the issue?
6. Just because she had the dog on the bed?? bro what!
7. So basically stepdaughter was acting like a grown-up and the step-mom wasn’t? lol
8. Eh rude?
10. How many of you wish that you were there when she said that to her stepmom?
11. Shouting? bruh.
12. Her dad being mad at her is understandable but why are her stepmother’s kids texting her telling her that she is an A-hole?
13. She isn’t wrong or is she?
14. Tenant who lives rent-free lol
15. Uh-oh she can do a lot if she wants lol
16. We don’t get it OP was being nice all this time, how is she being an A-hole?
17. A Redditor “legitimate-Review-56” thinks that her stepmom might be a gold digger what do you guys think?
18. We agree with this Reddit user “itsallblarney” OP’s dad never should have lied about it.
19. Is it the dad’s fault?
20. OP got a nice husband
21. Why keep it if you aren’t gonna make use of it?
22. But why does he still own it?
23. For real her dad never should have kept it a secret
24. Exactly OP agreed to not say anything but she didn’t agree to get disrespected
25. For real Step-mom is lucky to not get kicked out
26. True Maria deserved to know the truth from the beginning
27. Is dad the real A-hole here?
OP was being nothing but nice and generous to her dad and his wife she isn’t even close to being an A-hole it was her dad he never should have lied to his wife. That was it folk let us know what you think about this down in the comment section, make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family, and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank you!