You shall reap, what you sow.
With the wedding season full in bloom currently, we get to hear many new trends, fails and drama related to it. This year is definitely the year of weddings, it feels like people all over the world have decided to get married altogether. Along with the excitement and happiness of a wedding, it also brings a lot of stress and drama too. We spend so much time, money and effort to make our big day as perfect as possible but truly not everything ever goes 100% according to our original plans. There is always this one person who loves bringing drama to everything.
What we can not decide here is who is the actual cause of the disaster here. We came across this story of a guy who was very badly mistreated as a best man at his best friend’s wedding by the bridezilla and he took revenge on her by insulting her with the speech he gave. He explained his side of the story to the people of Reddit and asked their opinions to know if he did the right thing or not. Keep on scrolling down to read the whole story in his own words…
1. The guy started explaining by giving background details first.
Image Credit: u/CaregiverHuge1686
2. Here he enlists all the mean instructions the bridezilla has given him and his wife to strictly follow on the wedding.
3. She kept going on until she crossed the limit by being extremely inconsiderate towards his pregnant wife.
4. He overlooked everything because of his friend but then he got treated very poorly throughout the whole event and it just became so unbearable for him that he lashed out. Now he asks people on Reddit to give their opinions.
5. I agree, I feel like everyone’s at fault here but I can not deny that bridezilla definitely deserved it.
6. I agree with each and everything in this comment.
7. True, he crossed the little with that speech.
8. Yeah, which totally made him seem like a bad guy to everyone.
9. Sometimes rude people deserve to be treated with just as much rudeness to put them back in their place.
I swear this is the most complicated situation I have ever heard and I can not even imagine how it must be like to be in his place. He was clearly treated badly. He was swallowing his anger but it was all actually being stored in the back of his head until the bridezilla’s mother decided to join in on the being rude for no reason mission which successfully made him explode. All the rage he was storing, he poured out in the speech. Everyone out there who is giving him lessons on etiquettes should know it is easier said than done. If any one of us was in his shoes, we would have surely done the same or we would have probably shut the bride up when she first started giving those ridiculous instructions for him and his wife to follow. Although what he said in the speech probably did not make any sense to the guests without knowing the real story behind it so he really made a fool out of himself with that and made himself look like the bad guy. Keep on scrolling down…
10. It is really hilarious how chill he is about this.
11. Difficult to decide who is right who is wrong here.
12. She is right, your friend is going to regret it all. Being mean to you and agreeing to get married. Help him out.
13. Yeah, there were many other ways he could change his speech but he let his anger take control. Who can blame him though?!
14. I am just as confused as you are. It is definitely a very complicated situation.
15. That is exactly what I thought.
16. This is called karma, the bride got karma.
17. I have the same opinion on this. Sometimes being bad is the only good option.
18. Truly! I am so curious to know what happened after all this drama.
I agree everyone was at all fault here but I have to admit I am on this guy’s team. What are your opinions on this? Tell us in the comments down below…