Weddings are occasions to celebrate love, life, and laughter. They can also be extremely costly to host, so, understandably, some happy couples want everything to go wonderfully. If you’re going to spend tens (or even hundreds) of thousands of dollars on something, you want it to be a proper event that will leave a lasting impression. But, while material things are important, they pale in comparison to what matters: family, friends, and delicious cake.
However, not everyone can accept the possibility that something will go wrong at their wedding. Everything, absolutely everything, must be smooth. So much so that they deviate from the path. For example, one man told the AITA community that he decided not to attend his sister’s wedding because of the ridiculous requirements for her guests.
What are you waiting for? Check out this story below and let us know what you think about this family, wedding drama. Keep on scrolling down below and make sure you watch it till the end.
1. Here you go folks let us know what you think
2. Sounds like a lot of drama
3. Are you kidding me is it a wedding or some sort of tight security?
4. Nice ways to earn through marriage, this is seriously some kind of a joke
5. Not a very good way to end an email
6. Yeah that’s simply absurd and doesn’t make any sense
7. According to me no you won’t be
8. Yeah it’s clear that you value gifts more than guests
9. It shouldn’t be fear if you don’t wanna go it’s alright
10. Someone speaking here the facts
11. This is hilarious
12. And let’s see what happens then
13. Queen of bridezillas?
14. Putting so many restrictions on the marriage makes no sense, facial hair is this a joke?
15. A big no
16. RED FLAG
17. the Best advice
19. Wedding like this is stupid
I never knew that people and marriages can be so stupid, I mean what’s the point in it? Remember whatever you do how much fancy you make your wedding go there are gonna be people who are still gonna complain, So isn’t it better to keep it simple because haters gonna talks that’s what their specialty is. The requirements for the wedding were a joke I mean who the hell goes into the wedding and takes no photos? And it’s totally up to you how you want your facial hair to be done. No one can or should restrict you from being yourself.
The AITA crowd mostly thought the OP did nothing wrong by missing his sister’s wedding. After all, the woman valued money far more than the company of her family and friends. Who knows, maybe in the three years since the wedding, the sister has changed completely and learned what to prioritize.
Let us know what you think about this marriage drama and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Do you know any similar wedding dramas if so then do share them with us. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You.