Someone once said “Small things have a way of overmastering the great. Small things can count a lot sometimes. You don’t have to wait for big things to happen to skyrocket your mood. Sometimes we take things for granted and we don’t notice a lot of small things that can be counted as blessings. They may not change our life but those little things can make a lot of difference. So here at Defused we have collected 17 pictures that are guaranteed to make your day better even if you feel a lot low than usual. Take a look at these 17 pictures and we are sure that they are going to make a positive difference. Don’t forget to watch it till the end.
1. This doggo got a little kiss from owner’s girlfriend this morning, it looks adorable
2. Such a sweet picture it is
3. Rather than cutting this tree for the power line they carved a whole, it is beautiful
4. Look at those big black shiny eyes, one can literally see his own reflection
5. Somebody was making this paper cranes in university library, I hope it’s not professor from Money Heist
6. A succulent growing out of a book at the Mitchell park domes in Milwaukee, nature always find it’s way
7. Look at this beautiful adorable doggo having his thanksgiving dinner at animal shelter
8. This kind person leave change he get from vending machine, so if anyone comes up short they can use
9. Small things matter, this person ordered food and they wrote this on the bag
10. “A 4-leaf clover my great-grandmother found in 1922 in her diary”
11. This person opened the mustard bottle and the heart just popped out of it, amazing isn’t it?
12. This beautiful cow has a heart on the side of her neck
13. Just a mother owl with her kids, they look the cutest
14. Just a friendly neighborhood dog by a sign that says you can pet this friendly neighborhood dog
15. Look at the heart between rocks in Corsica, nature always find a way to impress us
16. Look at this cute four years old Guinea pig
17. Just a little treat to start your day with
These pictures are the proof that you don’t need big things to make you feel great. You can always start up with small things. There are a lot of things that we don’t even look up to, those little things can lift our mood. It’s not always about waiting for big things to skyrocket our mood. Sometimes we just need to see things with a different perspective. Let us know what do you think about this post in the comment section below. Has your mood been lifted after seeing these images? Which picture put a smile on your face? Don’t forget to like and share. Stay tuned for more content.