We have got some real competition for you today.
If you were to give an opinion about who’s going to melt your heart first when it comes to babies VS the cats, which one would you pick? On one hand, you have adorable little hooman babies who’d crawl around in the house all day and destroy your stuff but you can’t do anything about it because they would always manage to get away with their cute expressions and innocent faces. While on the other hand, you have something similar, a cat, who would also destroy your stuff, boss you around and treat you like you’re nothing but a peasant and eventually, you will be caught in the same spot – not be able to do anything because of the exact same reasons.
However, what if these two superpowers unite? Can you even begin to imagine the amount of cuteness and chaos that you will have to deal with? Your brains would literally freeze by the amount of cuteness you will have under one roof. But we assure you that you will definitely be enjoying those moments more than anything else. People who have both of these blessings (blessings?) in their house would know exactly what we are talking about but if you don’t own (OWN!? Are they toys?) any of these species, let us show you how it’s going to be like as we have compiled a few pictures for you. So, without any further delays, let’s hop onto the pictures now;
Via – Purrtacular
1. This sight is to die for!
2. Don’t even need a neck pillow anymore.
3. Cute little devils sleeping together.
4. Awww… can’t handle this cuteness. Brb.
5. Yep, they are even posing the same.
6. The cat is still trying to fit in.
7. “Dis my baby, hooman”
8. These stares are going to hit directly into your soul.
9. The black one be like: “Hey, I think someone’s taking a picture of us”
11. Goofy little punks.
12. …so peaceful!
13. Two best friends having a discussion.
14. Honey, we didn’t have 4 cats, did we?
15. “Dis is my bed”
Well well well, you’re having a hard time trying to comprehend the amount of cuteness you are flooded with, right? It’s amazing how these babies have created a special bond with the cats. They sleep together, laugh together, destroy stuff together and even eat together (in the same bowl at times). What a great package of entertainment to have under one roof, right? RIGHT? You better keep on scrolling because we have more pictures coming up ahead.
16. Summer playtimes
17. Such love, much wow!
18. Sleepy little babies
19. What a beautiful bond!
20. “Something’s wrong with our boy”
21. Cat be like: “I am not getting into that tub”
22. His guardian angel
23. “Mommy, look what I did!”
24. Such a heartwarming picture!
25. Cat be like: “She thinks she can beat me? Hah! I’m the king of all moves”
26. That should be a movie poster!
27. “Dis is my place, get this baby out of there”
28. Cat’s like, “Ah, this kid won’t even let me sleep!”
29. “ooo what’s in the trash”
30. The cutest duo ever!
31. Each baby has been assigned it’s own cat. How cool!
Last but not the least, it’s surprising to see how these two are completely different species but can have so many similarities. So if you already have a baby in your house and you are worried that things might not go too well with a cat, now you know what to do! Get them together! If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to share it with your family and friends.