This is the cat’s world.
We all are aware one thing about cats that is totally factual that for some reason cats believe they rule the world, which is probably true and all of us cat owners can agree to it without thinking twice. Because let’s face it, our cats OWN us and it is not the other way around. They are the masters and we are the slaves who serve them all day, all night. I am even more convinced now that I have seen how people who actually do not have a pet cat of their own still treat stray cats and cats who barge into their houses uninvited and live in their house forcefully, even those people treat cats like they are some royalties which is totally crazy. I believe cats have some persuading powers over us, they can easily make us do anything for them with just a little ‘meow’. It is actually very difficult to say no to such an innocent, beautiful and fluffy creature. There is just something so irresistable about cats, it is not only hard to refuse them but also a difficult task o kick them out. They sometimes make people wonder who is the real owner of their property because these cats sure do act like they own the house more than the actual owner.
Cats are actually such calm and sweet creatures, they all are mostly very friend and most of the times all they want from a human is food. Just give them food and they will without a doubt follow you and visit you every single day for the rest of your life. Cats are not very expressive but that is just their way of saying they are very grateful for having you in their lives. Cats are literally creatures of love, they just want food, attention and affection. Give them these three things and they will never leave you, it is impossible to get rid of them as well. We have found a bunch of twitter posts about cats from all around the world being the uninvited guests but they all are always welcome to stay for as long as they want because how can you say no that angelic face? Keep on scrolling down to see those cats…
1. Beau is living his best life.
Image Credit: Mumraa
2. You have got a religious cat.
Image Credit: KayaLaRoche
3. Very bad boy, Bentley.
Image Credit: Clare_Jennifer
4. Aww, black and white best friends.
Image Credit: chalkitdown
5. She is just trying to be friends.
Image Credit: MrsB_03
6. He does not look happy with you taking picture of him.
Image Credit: KaraAcacia
7. Cooper looks like he does not care about what anyone thinks of him. He only cares about napping in comfortable beds.
Image Credit: gravewaxcandles
8. He is indeed very cute, I have a sudden urge to pet his head.
Image Credit: JacquelBenson
9. I would be so shocked but so happy at the same time!
Image Credit: SynchromaHQ
10. Murray is living multiple lives with multiple families.
Image Credit: buffalovey
11. Well, congratulations now you have another pet.
Image Credit: K9Magazine
12. Such betrayal is the hardest to face.
Image Credit: Lady_Amelie_
13. He looks just as surprised as you are.
Image Credit: BridgetBeagle
14. By Lionel’s face I can tell everything you are saying is going in from one ear and out the other.
Image Credit: ajjolley
15. I would love to have such a fluffy and cute visitor like him.
Image Credit: Jen_PTS_Wales
16. Cats can go anywhere and live at anyne’s house since this is actually a cat’s world so no restrictions for them.
Image Credit: flying_mason
17. You are very lucky!
Image Credit: AggieSSTID
18. Aww, that cat looks like he is in love with your dog.
Image Credit: moparoyal
19. It is the beginning of a new love story.
Image Credit: marietyrer
20. I think he loves your bed and that doggo soft toy.
Image Credit: WandleHens
You guys, I have seen many cats in my life but none half as cute and beautiful as all of these. These cats are not only very demanding and dependable but also very sweet, they look harmless and like they all are a fun company. I wish I could get such friendly uninvited guests too, I would not mind having a cute little furry visitor every day and they would be welcome to stay for as long as they want. Simply because I do not have the heart to say no to a cat, no matter what, I will surrender to them and obey their orders. I find cats to be very majestic and I believe we all must look after them like the royalties they are. Keep on scrolling down to see more of these beautiful visitors…
21. Greta looks like a fun company.
Image Credit: UnnaKlingKlang
22. Oh, my God! He actually so handsome!!
Image Credit: RebWarr13
23. Cats will take naps at every house they can find with a warm and comfortable bed.
Image Credit: generoom
24. You better let him sleep, he looks so peaceful.
Image Credit: emmiewinter
25. He is a good employee, give him a raise.
Image Credit: goldstargunner
26. He found his friend, let them have a sleepover.
Image Credit: 1KevinRyder
27. He is a bad, bad boy.
Image Credit: ormondroyd
28. Timmy just wants food, he will respond to any name.
Image Credit: KellyLantz
29. The cat is shocked as well to see his mommy.
Image Credit: gettheshotsin
30. Ms Muffin needs food and she will get food no matter what.
Image Credit: skye_hans_VII
31. This is actually so wholesome!
Image Credit: damonfcox
32. Bandit would rather leave his home then live with a dog, totally unacceptable.
Image Credit: 1loriking
33. How rude, he looks like he was having a peaceful nap there.
Image Credit: DomesticPlodess
34. He must be playing hide and seek with his owner.
Image Credit: WaterlooDogg
35. Aww, he just wants to be loved by everyone.
Image Credit: wolfmanjak64
36. She is desperately wants to be let in. LET HER IN!!
Image Credit: IlonaMcKie
37. That is very rude of you to disturb her.
Image Credit: Raygs1
38. He will not move an inch without getting treats.
Image Credit: lauraeve89
39. Stanley looks so ashamed.
Image Credit: MaryPlanAhead
40. Cats can really fall asleep anywhere.
Image Credit: Igniti0nM
When I say cats are the creatures of love, I really mean it. Even though they have a bad reputation of being mean, careless and unloyal but I do not believe these allegations at all. I just believe these creatures love to be loved and love to love so much, they have so much love to offer everyone that they can not belong to one person, they can not be restricted to stay at one place. So let them do what they want and let them spread positivity, love and care. Is your cat a wanderer or do you have stay at him all the time kind of cat? Let us know in the comments down below…