Looks aren’t everything and these cats are living proof of that.
Anyone reading this who has ever fallen in true love would know that looks aren’t everything, especially when you are the ugly one. In that case, the belief in this unanimous saying is even strong. Now I don’t know who came up with this quote or saying but it is true in many ways and does apply to life, even if it means loving a human or an animal. Looks are a major part of the person’s personality, there is no denying that but if the other positive characteristics overpower, the need for looks sort of gets pushed down. Love is blind and you can’t really specify parameters for it, that’s the beauty of it. A cat can fall in love with a dog, a man with a man, a woman with a rabbit, and a horse with a dog. But today’s sole focus is on cats.
Cats, as we all know, have a very striking and independent personality. It really does pop out, you would know exactly what a cat wants to do because of it being so expressive. They have the ability to push you right to the edge by breaking your favorite piece of furniture and they also possess the ability to care for you all day, all night on your toughest days. From companionship to evildoing, a cat will always keep its owner entertained which really doesn’t make you think much about the looks.
Today we are going to enjoy some pictures of cats that show looks aren’t everything and falling in love with the personality is a far strong bond.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Meet Kitzia. Although her face looks like she is going to take over the throne of the infamous Grumpy Cat she is actually quite lovely.
Kitzia is a very emotional cat and loves to express all her happy emotions and moments with her family.
2. Potato, by the way how his eyes are, looks like he just got the biggest shock of his life but whoever stares into those eyes gets enchanted into loving him forever.
3. October the Persian Cat always has part of her tongue poked out, perhaps without even knowing about it. That feature alone, makes her the most lovable cat.
Via littlebittyoctober / Instagram
4. This is Sheldon Thunderpaws. He has a condition known as hydrocephalus. And no, that does not make the cat with the coolest name any less cute than he ever was.
5. Loki got given a very good name, given how her fangs look like. But in reality, she is a tiny innocent kitten who wants nothing but warm hugs.
6. If you thought being cross-eyed made you look ugly, Ollie has more than 35,000 followers on Instagram for that exact reason.
7. Miss. Biscuits ate a lot of biscuits when she was young and it took a toll on her. Don’t worry, she is now working very hard to get that weight down, thanks to the efforts and support of her owners.
Regardless, I have a very soft spot for floofy cats but there can be health-related issues behind being too far. So it’s a good thing the family is actively working on that.
I feel like the beauty within is the beauty that matters. You can deal with the looks, trust me it is not hard, there are methods out there to enhance looks. Personality, though, is something very hard to mold once it is formed. Character is what should be assessed more than looks when selecting a companion. Because that relationship will last longer.
Scroll down below to continue.
8. Don’t worry, you can pet Wolfie any time you want, he just looks like he will eat you alive but in reality, is always on the lookout for free pets.
9. Meet Toby. He inherited a genetic disease that made his skin all loose and baggy. Not gonna lie, it does give him a very mature coupled with sexy look.
I don’t know about you guys but that’s what I think.
10. Thanks to his genes, Norris is blessed with two faces and I absolutely love that.
11. Arlo is the type of cat that if you spend 5 minutes with him, he will show you why he is the best cat in the world.
12. Atchoum’s hair grows at a very quick rate and I think that makes him look very handsome.
13. Rexie only has two working limbs and by her looks, she does not give a damn about it.
14. If you look closely, you can see Willow has a heart-shaped nose. She was naturally blessed with it.
Via willowthebeautifulcat / Instagram
15. Wilfred is a very shy cat but when he is around his loved ones, he behaves like any other normal cat.
It can be difficult to be yourself around new faces, there is no problem with that.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.