Dogs are basically sunshine.
If you want to make your life 100% better, adopt a dog. It is just going to be one more reason for you to stay alive and wake up in the morning. You’ll have a new best friend and the most loyal life partner. He is also going to be a good source of entertainment for you. However, just like a human baby, a doggo comes with great responsibility as well. To raise a dog, you have to invest all your time, money and love. Your furry baby requires all your affection and attention. Even though dogs are sunshine, you will still face some hardships with your doggo. But don’t worry, it is all worth it in the end.
If you don’t have a dog and are thinking to adopt one, you should probably see these comics of what it is like to live with a dog. Comic creator @ohmygoles has come up with cute illustrations that portray everyday life problems of dog parents. Scroll down below and check them out:
More info: Instagram
1. Forget exercising and doing yoga in peace.
2. It is a universal rule to not move an inch when your dog is sleeping on you.
3. WALKIES?! DID SOMEONE MENTION WALKIES?
4. That is actually a good feeling.
5. You can’t deny their love.
These are actually pretty spot on. The artist was inspired by her own daily life experiences to make these comics. She is the proud parent of two adorable babies named Coco and Dart. The comics basically depict her life with her canine friends. After seeing these adorable comics, I want to adopt a doggo too. Want to see more? Scroll down below for the rest:
6. When you try your best to train your dog but your family keeps spoiling him.
7. You have to change your whole wardrobe to adapt.
8. You are your dog’s biggest inspiration.
9. It always devastates you to leave your babies behind.
10. Play biting is all fun and games till they think your finger is food.
Do you have a dog? Can you relate to these comics? What kind of problems do you face with your dog? Let us know your experiences in the comments below!