Why are some landlords like girlfriends? Extremely bossy and controlling.
The relationship between the tenant and the landlord is a weird one. Although, there is no relationship whatsoever, there seems to be all sorts of good an bad vibes between them at all times.
Some people think they can set their own rules (ridiculous ones) in life according to their psychopathic mindset and approach. Be it the tenants or the landlords. But in this situation, everything that could go wrong for the landlord, did. And rightfully so.
Not to ruin the ending but the tenant sure did know their rights and exercised them fully. And that led them to a pretty positive outcome in total. A SIX FIGURE SUM to be exact! And not just that, they also became the building manager. Happy days.
Wait no more. Scroll down to end your suspense.
1. Is this lady running a residential property or a jail?
2. Oh no, she didn’t bring kids into this.
3. Parenting done right.
4. Win-Wi….. OH! Nevermind. The Landlord lost.
5. Injustice doesn’t always start with an i.
6. Know your rights, people. Or else you could lose a few hundred thousands.
7. What a shame.
So, next time you are asked to use your rights against the injustice, do it. You might just win the lottery.