What kind of mother would permit her child to squander their savings on pals, I wondered when I first opened this post. The question of why a 4-year-old has this much money in the first place shortly followed, as it was plenty to cover many meals and gifts (at an amusement park, though, which is not inexpensive). After giving these things considerable thought, I ultimately accepted that the tax brackets that are in effect here are somewhat different from what I had originally imagined. At least he hasn’t been putting money away for too long! He has plenty of time to recover from this severe financial setback. After all, he’s unlikely to recall it. And if he does, it will be his very first traumatic experience. If his allowance, which is bigger than my wage, isn’t enough, the trust fund should be able to help. With this one, there is a lot going on and plenty to unpack. Why is this 4-year-allowance old’s so astronomically high? It’s not like a 4-year-old can really understand the need of saving for the future. Are the brain regions responsible for planning the future even fully matured at age four? Why on earth has this mother permitted this childish good samaritan to blow all of his savings on her adult friends?
1. This is the crux of the story; OP is asking a question about her son spending all his money on getting gifts. Four year old gets monthly allowance from Dad
2. The kid wanted to use his card to buy everything and ran out of money, told the father who got upset at OP for letting him spend all the money yet was putting more money in the son’s card to use, OP asks AITA?
3. Redditors think that OP should be a responsible mother and even if the kid insisted, he should not be able to use money from his card
4. Some people are appreciating the kid for buying things for others, considering it a sweet gesture
5. People are saying that both of these parents are lousy and do not know how to raise a kid
6. Isn’t it what all of us have been thinking?
7. This really sounds ridiculous
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behavior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? I think that both parents are at fault. Do share your opinion with us. If you want to read more such articles on our website, keep visiting us!
“That time Olive befriended a Donkey and was beyond happy.”