Cats and Dogs can be real derps.
I don’t think it would be right of anyone to associate boredom with animals. You may have different views, we respect that. But the majority wins, right? Cats and dogs are one of the if not the best options if you’re going to adopt a pet. The reason why we generally don’t associate these two ‘rivals’ with boredom is that they are very quirky. They will always have something in store for their owners. And now that we have unlimited access to the internet, cats and dogs have something in store for the entire world too.
They really are full of surprises and that’s what makes them so attractive and so adorable. Trust me when a cat or a dog decides to go all goody mood on us, they do sometimes end up making a mess. Unintentional error but very hilarious. Sometimes it does take their owners to the edge but think of this for a second. Imagine your cat makes its big eyes even bigger and does a tiny little meow that barely leaves its vocal cords, would you be able to stay mad at that creature? I don’t think so. And the dog owners, would you be able to ground your dog when they slowly walk towards you with their ears dropped down and cuddle with you? I believe we all know the answer is a big fat no.
So what do we do when these extremely derpy pets show off their quirkiness? I say, we capture those moments, share them with the internet and laugh at their innocent faces.
Today, we’ve compiled some hilarious pictures of quirky dogs and cats. I am sure some of these will surprise you just they surprised their owners.
Scroll down below to enjoy.
1. When excitement makes you miss that last step.
2. When your quirky ass wants to play in the snow but now things are starting to get super cold.
3. “Dad started putting in the new toilet. Walked away for a few minutes and came back to this.”
4. When you’re home alone and are about to channel your wild self and suddenly Mom comes back home because she forgot something.
5. “Wife sent this when picking up our dog after surgery today. Says he’s ’still under the influence’.”
6. “I caught my cat in the act of attacking a roll of toilet paper.”
7. Almost there…keep trying.
8. “My boyfriend is looking after my cat. He put the TV on and turned around to find this…”
9. “I turned around for 2 seconds and Salem decided to eat flour. Now he won’t stop sneezing.” Did no one tell you that it really does only take 2 seconds?
10. “My dog likes to fetch hair ties and hold them in his mouth, making him look like he’s wearing a grill.”
11. “My dog ran away. After hours of looking, I came home to this…”
Oh my god, I cannot believe my eyes. Wouldn’t have believed any of this at all had I not seen these images for myself. Would you believe a person if they told you that their dog uses their hair ties as teeth grills. So hilarious and so fun to watch all these animals being their quirky and derpy selves. Told ya, they make it happen with a swish of the magic wand that I am still searching for.
Ready for some more? Scroll down below to enjoy!
12. “Apparently this is the face my dog makes when you pick him up.” I see happiness in those eyes.
13. “The local doggy daycare posted pictures of the dogs going down their slide. Most of the dogs had a blast!”
14. This dog has no regard for personal space.
15. He’s ecstatic about the new tower.
16. “He saw us feeding the ducks and pretended to be one…” A blend of innocence and quirkiness.Respect!
17. “When you try to take a selfie with your dog…”
18. When you’re super invested in the climax of the movie and get caught off guard.
19. Everything is a bed for a cat.
20. It’s okay if you don’t like them, dogs can be best friends with bricks too.
21. “My dog’s face through her favorite toy.”
22. When the Christmas spirit pumps you up a little too much.
23. “Mommy, I think I’m stuck!”
I would like to happily and confidently stand by my statement; cats and dogs are the best animals out there. Imagine the constant laughter these animals must be providing their owners. That’s because all pet animals notice the love and affection their owners shower upon them. And that is what makes them repay and they will make sure to do that by any means necessary. Be it thousands of licks or a slip into the swimming pool.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this post and had a nice laugh. Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section down below.