Every wondered how a Princess would look like if she turned into a villain?
If we were to start thanking everyone who took part in making our childhood an amazing memory to be cherished forever, one of those happiness providers was our very own Disney sagas. Disney movies have had a great influence on us, they were often the only source of happiness to get us through our days. Even as kids, we would have tough days, that’s when Mum and Dad would sit with us in the lounge, play Cinderella and we would enjoy the rest of the night forgetting sadness even existed. And to be precise, our Disney Princesses have done a really hard job putting a smile on our faces. Those pure women did anything in their power to side with the good and always held onto truth and positivity.
We on here have seen compilations of Disney princesses reimagined as so many characters, as crime partners, as comic characters, and so much more. Imagination is a limitless concept and will never stop. Well, Rocío Conche, is an illustrator who decided to be a part of this trend and basically took things a step further. Artists decided to take a dark spin on the matter as they illustrated how Disney princesses would look like if they were villains. Oh yes, finally we get to see that other hidden side of those princesses, that you wish you had never tapped into. You must have heard that famous saying, the good are always the ones filled with the worst.
It is not an easy choice to decide who to work with but Rocío chose 14 famous Disney Princesses and reimagined them as villains and trust me when you see those imaginations turn into reality, you will literally sh*t bricks.
Let’s enjoy her marvelous work. You are bound to cherish her amazing graphic work and state of the art drawing skills. Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Here’s how Rapunzel from the movie “Tangled” would look like if she was a villain.
She is in no mood to play around.
2. Here’s Aurora re-casted as a villain in the famous Disney movie “Sleeping Beauty”.
3. Merida from Brave. Never thought of her as this mean-faced villain, she would totally pull it off.
4. Ladies and Gentlemen, Moana in the villain colors just made horror look sexy.
Ooo, I would not want to mess with her in this form.
5. I wouldn’t want to be in the bad books of our Princess Ariel from “The Little Mermaid”.
6. As if she hadn’t already done it before, Mulan is ready to conquer the world again, this time as a villain.
7. Tiana, that is a statement.
Okay the previous ones got me excited but Tiana has actually got me scared.
Oh my God, was this a good decision or not? I am not sure. It certainly is a very unique experience and the artist is to be fully credited for it. Disney princesses as villains, ah! An idea I would like to see on the big screens one day. That would be lit!
8. Snow White as a villain, and no this time she is not falling for anyone’s mischieve.
9. Elsa from Frozen. Ice cool with a frozen heart.
10. And the other princess from Frozen, Anna. Do not take her easy.
11. The deadly Pocahontas. You do not want to mess with her.
12. When Princess Jasmine goes for the red and golden, know that you have reached her breaking point.
13. Looks like Belle had no issues taming the beast as a villain.
14. And last but definitely not the least, Princess Cinderella is ready to take her revenge the mean way.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.