The rivalry between cats and dogs seems to be an old tale now. Feline pets and our goofy woofs seem to get along pretty well these days. Pet parents, nowadays, are obsessed with both cats and dogs that it’s hard to tell apart who is a cat or a dog person, anymore. It may take some time but they get used to staying at the same place and eventually become pals.
Whether it’s about sharing toys, food, or our doggos being generous enough to give their kitty friends their beds, everything about this relationship is just so precious! Life is pretty interesting around cats and full of excitement around dogs. But when you have both there’s an extra dose of cuteness too.
Cuddle times are just a treat to watch when it comes to these furballs. Here we have brought forward some exemplary friendships between kitties and doggies, who just made stereotype cat-dog rivalry a part of history! We are sure this will brighten up your day like nothing else.
1. A cat surely loves you if she shares her cat tower with you
And matches bowties with you too! That’s a kitty plus
2. Double-cuddle comes with double-trouble!
But, it’s worth it!
3. “Can’t stop. Won’t stop. Love you too much.”
4. Love is in the fur
Who needs a cushion when you have a cat?
5. Watchdog in real
I am your guardian little kitty
6. Keep your eyes off her
7. Doesn’t she look adorable sleeping like that
It’s purr-fectly fine if she’s sleeping in my bed, I’ll hit the couch
8. Look at these two, chillin’ together!
9. “I don’t mean to be creepy, but your head smells amazing.”
There might be a short dispute off and on but It’s all a matter of few minutes. Once these two fuzzies become friends they are inseparable!
It has been discovered through research that cats and dogs also share a bond over their owner. If they see one of themselves being attached to their owner they naturally develop inter-species communication, forming an ideal bond between themselves too.
10. A Purrfect family photo
The doggo is as happy as he pawsibly can be!
11. “When you try your hardest to deny your love … but you just can’t”
12. I used to love dogs until I discovered her
13. “Cats will always be part of the crew”
We love snow, but we love our cat more
14. Silent scream for how happy he is to have a kitty as a friend
Or maybe a hysteric laugh on a dog joke
15. ” How could I NOT love my baby?”
She’s just so adorable, she deserves all the love
16. I do love you, little pup but I hate when you do that
17. Good kitty
Having both a meow and a pooch, at home means double trouble! Prepare yourself for your carpets getting extra dirty, window-sills being always occupied and a constant drama around the house. However, all the trouble is worth it… IF you have both of these furries at home, do let us know what’s so special about their bond and how close are they? We’re eager to know, a constant eye on the comments! See you there…