Cats and dogs rarely gel together, it is a hate-hate relationship.
Now I am not denying the fact that there have been instances where we have seen cats and dogs living happily together, like best friends. We have posted many stories about such bonds in the past. But the probability of the existence of such a bond is very low. Who remembers the relationship between Spike and Tom from Tom and Jerry? Well, that is basically how that relationship is depicted all over the world and it is very true.
If I was to compare dogs and cats, and this could offend many cat lovers, dogs are relatively sweeter than cats. And I say that because, and the dog owners would agree, they are open to everyone. They love making friends and take their chances with anyone who they find cute or nice. Family is a blend of many humans and humans have different preferences. Some people like dogs while others like cats. So there are many households that have both cats and dogs. No, when such a family is formed that includes both a cat and a dog, the dog tries to enhance the relationship but the cat, most of the time, plans otherwise.
Today we are going to look at some instances of dogs having no clue that their cat siblings absolutely hate them. It is the cat in this relationship that owners the hate-hate relationship.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Even though he is constantly hissed at all day long, he steal looks back at the cat with nothing but care.
2. The temptation to shoulder pet his favorite was high but the fear of being smacked made it look very awkward.
3. Does this floofy good boy know that a whole murder has been plotted against him?
4. The dog thought cat is in a good mood so he got his chance and went in for a kiss. This is how things ended.
5. For anyone who is wondering, this is the dog’s bed that he actively decided to share with the cat. And the cat actively decided to kick the dog out.
6. Very normal for dogs to randomly get webbed by cats when they live in the same house.
7. The dog’s eyes show that it is in desperate need of a hug and a friendship from this cat, but the cat’s attitude tells a different story.
Oh my god, these cats absolutely loathe the dogs. But why? Poor guys are so innocent and only want to be friends, play games, eat together, and sleep together. The cats are so fierce. I feel really bad for these dogs. They must realize their worth and look for better animals, people, or nonliving things who deserve the honor of their friendship.
I might be a little biased towards the dogs in this post because I love them more than anything. Let’s look at some more instances of cats openly hating on dogs.
8. The hate develops from the very start. Look at that little kitten, not letting the dog get anywhere near it. Poor guy, he was only trying to be a good boy.
9. Can you tell who is very unhappy to be where they are? Go on, take a guess.
10. He really thought he could chill with his cat BFF on the sofa and watch some TV shows together, got smacked some reality into him.
11. No, they are not even allowed to take a nap in peace when there’s a cat around.
12. You can clearly tell who likes being the authority in this family.
13. The fact that the dog did not react at all to being randomly jumped by the cat shows that it is so done living with a cat.
14. That dog will get nightmares about that for the days to come.
15. Their mission is clear: Warfare.
I know as a dog lover you may not have enjoyed this as much but we wanted you to get a kick from the hilarity behind each scenario. Their relationship is a one to watch and definitely an entertaining one.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.