These cats went from a banged-up life to having the fanciest lifestyle ever.
Every cat was born to live the most luxurious life one can possibly imagine. Cats weren’t sent to Earth to work or make efforts, cats were sent to rule us, as kings and queens, and live a crazy good life. And we agree with the cat gods, they deserve the best possible life for everything they do for us. A cat owner can tell this better but as a cat lover, I think I can safely say a cat is the most adorable, gorgeous, heartwarming, cute, fierce, annoying, rude, loving, and caring creature in the world. I know, my statement seems very self-conflicting but that’s exactly how life is with cats and for this uniqueness, cat lovers love them so much. There’s a reason why we don’t bring cats into the conversation when we are talking about all the other pet animals. Cats have a very independent personality which allows them to do whatever they think suits them best. And we as humans, just adore them even though they fail at their spontaneous, unplanned tasks 90% of the time.
Regardless of the dumb, weird, and crazy things cats do we still love them from the bottom of our hearts and some people often go an extra mile to showcase this love for their pet cat and provide them with the most luxurious life ever, along with the fanciest name one could imagine.
Today we are going to share some Twitter posts by cat owners who became superheroes, adopted stray cats from the streets, and provided them with a new chapter in life. A chapter full of luxury, being pampered and spoiled, and unlimited love. Oh, and yes, you guys are going to love these names. Some of them may even make you feel inferior. But we all accept inferiority to cats, so that’s okay.
Scroll down below to enjoy! Bets on trying to pronounce all the upcoming names correctly.
1. Sir Cotton Shirosuke was found all by himself on the streets with a fractured leg. The family took him in to provide him with the life he deserved.
Can you guys actually believe that name?
He soon got a mommy who helped him adopt the indoor life and he soon forgot all his passed. The family is happily living together now. Mummy, also, is a proper poser.
She may be a direct competitor to Vogue models.
2. Cats were destined to be respected more than any other living being in the multiverse, so this is pretty understandable.
3. Tenner to anyone who can pronounce that name rightly and remember it in the first go.
4. He is Sir Meowicus. How dare you not allow him from doing something. He is allowed to do everything.
5. Percy II and Kashi look like the cats who never stepped a paw out on the streets after being adopted.
Come on guys, I am just getting that blood flowing through my paws so I can punch the poop out of anyone who makes fun of me.
6. Looks like Sir Emmett really wanted to adopt this person.
Miss. Furbottom really has a unique personality and a furry bottom.
7. Tennesse looks so handsome. It’s like he already knows the answer to the question you will ask him tomorrow. That’s the look he is giving.
8. He is surely a naughty one.
9. The names are confusing as heck but they do seem like the pets anyone would be anxious to meet, based on their descriptions.
10. She Who Knows It All
No matter how big of a specialist you become, you still won’t be in the favor of your owner working from home.
The names, I absolutely love the names. Even though I give up trying to pronounce them midway, all the names suit the animals and they totally live up to the fanciness of those names. I love that every pet cat in these pictures is happy to be where it is. It does make me sad that they had to spend time alone on those streets, themselves. I mean, by looking at those faces, I am shocked that they managed to survive those days. Streets are ruthless but these cats were destined for greatness. All thanks to their owners, they are now living the best possible lives.
Scroll down to continue!
11. Rocket, which his quirkiness, would be the one embarrassing the elegant Lady Lily Moonboots every time the two would go out for a walk. You just know it.
12. Cormac was adopted from rescuers who had already found her and taken her in. It seems like the cat had a very bad past as a stray as its new owner says it has no clue how to behave like cats. But it is learning.
13. He looks so adorable and fully deserves that name.
14. At least wake him up with that fancy name.
15. Maybe because he is your sweet rescue boy Nedjem.
16. What was this sweet little kitty doing at the side of a freeway all by herself? I am so happy she has safely reached the spot she was always supposed to be.
17. Know one thing about cats, there is nothing known as a temporary adoption. If you start living with it, you will be spending your entire life together.
18. Mr. O’Lantern of the Clan O’Lantern is a fan of attacking the legs of children.
19. That drool carried an enchantment to make you fall in love with Hoops.
20. Ashtray looks like he is at peace at his furever home. And Morty looks like she doesn’t wear anything other than hi-fi brands.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this glorious cat content. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more cat goodness!