Parenting can take you to the edge like it did to this father.
Because it is not an easy process. At times you just somehow want to escape this responsibility and be free of it, even if it means your kids disappearing magically and never reappearing again. There do come instances in life when parents just cannot take it matter and don’t want to handle their own kids, normally they hire babysitters to escape this problem, a person is hired and they take care of the kids against a certain fee that they charge for their services. But some people take it a step far and I really cannot fathom how do they conjure up the strength to do that. Such people just want to make their kids someone else’s responsibility no matter how that happens. I just do not have likings for such people because why have a baby when you cannot take care of it. Responsibilities should only be taken upon yourself when you feel like you can honor them.
In today’s story, and this really boils my blood, a father left his kids on the plane with a total stranger. Now we are yet to go through the story but just by that description, I am sure you won’t be in the best of moods after reading it. You would hope that stranger was some super childcare professional who knows how to handle children of strangers but I just cannot wait t get into the story and see what really happened and what circumstances caused this to happen.
Scroll down below to read this crazy Reddit story!
1. Airport situations can get really fussy especially when you don’t want to catch the virus and help each other out but don’t get too busy in helping one that you forget about the others.
The father was busy catering to the mother and the kids were busy playing around.
2. Oh wow so instead of showing frustration OP decided to have a conversation with the kids which went pretty well and got the mother interested too.
3. Hold on a minute, did that Dad just actually ditch his kids with a stranger and went to sit with his tired wife? I certainly cannot believe what just happened.
4. OP and the kids actually gelled very well. Glad mother came to the rescue and I hope she teaches husband a really nice lesson for abandoning the kids to a stranger like that.
5. The husband overhead OP about being a therapist and hence he decided to do that. What if he was lying? Such an irrational reason to give your kids to someone else.
I am sorry but how does one decide this particular stranger is good to leave my kids with. Firstly, why would you want to abandon your kids, and secondly, you have no idea who that person is. I hope this didn’t go down as something horrible.
Let’s continue reading and see what happened next.
6. The kids received love so they returned love but this is no way of parenting and the father should know that something very bad could’ve happened.
7. Dad is the one who needs therapy.
To be very honest that was a close call. That father should consider him very lucky that nothing wrong went down. He will probably be careful next time.
The kids cherished OP’s love and catered him very well but that should not distract us from the fact that he was a stranger to the kids and things could’ve gone south too.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below. What sort of crazy parenting experiences have you ever had?