Are all Americans this weird?
I don’t want to be judgmental, but reading the following posts doesn’t help me.
It’s common these days to find weird posts and memes over the internet. There might be some situations where your friends have posted something about you which is embarrassing to see but you can’t do anything about it except maybe ask them to remove it. But once someone posts something, it’s pretty obvious that it’s going to stay on the internet forever. Even if you remove the original post, there might be some people who copy and post it elsewhere. Memes could be created out of them, or worse, your family could see it. Maybe you sent a personal DM or a picture of yourself to the wrong person without realizing it. If only it’s never too late.
Similarly, these Americans have been (which would be in minority) posting some really odd things that could either offend someone or make them hysterical. And quite honestly, nobody can really control what people post unless they are against the policies of certain social media sites. Some people even bypass those rules somehow because let’s face it, the internet works in mysterious ways. But it’s the confidence that really shocks me to the core.
Let me show you a few embarrassing posts by some Americans.
1. Don’t want to make more babies that are like her. I mean, where did she get this from?
2. You need to sharpen your geography knowledge, man.
3. I would love to hear all about this one in-depth.
4. Never knew global warming only affected American nationals. So glad I’m safe for the rest of my life.
5. Is there a special university people like this go to that I don’t know of?
6. I don’t think this person even has a top floor, to begin with.
7. Someone please explain to me why this is such an issue. I’m going crazy here.
Has your mind started going crazy yet? After reading these silly posts from extremely brainless people, I am surely going crazy here. Not just with shock but rage as well. You would think this is it. but it’s not. Keep reading for more aggravating content.
8. This is actually weird. The format of the date should be the same everywhere! It’s date/month/year!
9. He’s right, it’s a state. Who made this post?
10. An interesting answer to a more interesting question.
11. Run for your life, whoever you are.
12. Do people in America celebrate Brazilian Independence day?
13. The last person to make a fool out of himself in front of the whole internet.
Do you have similar incidents to share with the world? Let us know in the comments below to get your story featured.