People who think they are entitled are the bedrock of the internet – Who would we have as a resource if not for folks who believe they are better than everyone else? Who would we find funny? It’s hard to see someone posting vehement rants about nothing that we’d want to share with our social networks. It is probable that you will come into contact with a large number of irritating people throughout your life. People who believe that they are entitled to all of the special treatment in the world, and who believe that you are nothing more than a living waste of space. These kinds of individuals are referred to as “entitled people.”
In addition to requesting free deliveries and acting in an extraordinarily unpleasant manner toward management, to also interfering in the affairs of others and providing them with financial advice that they had not requested or asked for. When dealing with this type of person, it is necessary to be creative. People who believe they are entitled should not be given the opportunity to believe they are entitled. Some people know how to stifle a person who thinks they’re entitled. If you’re a fan of schadenfreude, you’ll love reading about how entitled people are knocked to the ground in a matter of seconds sometimes also by the internet.
1. It was audacious of them to use capital letters!
2. “Feeling unsure about what to do next”?! How about letting people do what they want!
3. Why would there be special treatment?
4. Talk about intruding in other people’s business!
5. Whoa! “IT SHOULD BE A RESTAURANTS POLICY THAT THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!” Major Karen alert!
6. The level of stupidity in this is unfathomable.
7. Why Karen? Why?!
8. “I see your $300 for 32 hours a week and I raise you $150 for 60 hours a week”
9. And the prize for the most entitled user goes to…
10. Please remember that the bathroom is large. Okay?
11. Were all those hashtags necessary?
12. “Sorry kid, that’s not how the world works!” yours truly, the Tooth Fairy.
13. Anything else?!
14. That is exactly how all entitled people should be dealt with!
15. All those x’s at the end of the texts, does she thinks it will make everything okay?!
At an unprecedented rate, the number of people who are entitled is increasing. They can be found all over the place. In their minds, they are superior to everyone else and deserve more than anybody else. They don’t care in the slightest what reality says. Because their perception is established and supported by their egos. Unreasonable demands will be made by entitled persons no matter where they are, no matter the time or place. The best way to deal with them is nonchalance. Do you have any stories about entitled folks that you’ve encountered on the internet or in real life? If yes, feel free to share with us!