Cats have been our loyal and cutest companions for centuries now. Getting us through the hardest of times without even trying. All they have to do is just be there and be themselves!
These beautiful creatures are amazing and adorable in their own way. But what most of us don’t know, mostly those who don’t own a cat… yet, is that they are extremely funny as well. Not just funny, extremely naughty and exceptionally silly. We can’t help but adore them for who they really are. Sure, it might get a little too much to handle every once in a while but all they have to do is show us that cute little face of theirs and all gets forgiven. That’s how easy they have it. And, come to think of it, in a way us humans have conditioned to be this way. If only we had been a little more strict with them, and not give in so quickly, they would listen to us and not be such huge jerks to us. Oh well, it be like that sometimes.
If you think we are exaggerating, well, we are about to prove you wrong with the next set of pictures we are just about to show you. These are a compilation of some, if not all, of the naughty, silly, and cute things cats do. All you have to do is get some popcorn and scroll down;
1. Who’s the real baby here?
Not a single one of them seems uncomfortable and we love it!
2. You think you can get some work done with a cat around,
But boy, are you wrong! And you should also forget about completing a task within the deadline!
As a reference, that “black cat” that said NO
Alright, we admit. We wouldn’t be able to say no to that face either.
3. “I kept wondering why the grass was flat.”
To quote Joey from Friends; “a racoon came running in…” and you can imagine the rest. God forbid, these cats take the blame for anything!
4. … We just want to know; HOW?!
Is it a spider? Is it a cat? Is it a stuffed toy? Someone help!
5. The face you make when someone tells you something you’re not supposed to know but you already know so you just act surprised!
THAT IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION! mhmm, mhmm, tell me more
6. This poor guy had trouble breathing at night, thankfully the camera helped him figure out the reason
We knew cats had something against us but to this extent? That they actually want us to stop breathing? Hmm, maybe that’s pushing it a little
7. “After 150 ‘Missing’ fliers and countless tears, Dolores is finally back home, safe and sound.”
Someone’s too angry about being back home
8. When your cat is too clingy and wants to follow you everywhere you go
Thank god for those scanning machines at the airport!
9. “Bought some Halloween decor at a thrift store and now I can’t find my cat.”
Whichever one your cat is, pretty sure it’s terrified to the very core
You thought this the end? Boy, are you mistaken! Don’t even think about leaving now because the next few cat pictures are going to make you fall in love with them. We know we did and we can guarantee you will, too. So forget about everything else and continue scrolling!
10. When your hooman forgets to feed you on time
So you have to take matters in your own hands
11. “Yep, everything seems normal.”
Cats taking over the world, one baby seat at a time.
12. “My mom and aunt made some chocolate caramels the other night. Apparently my aunt’s cat wanted to add some artistic flair.”
To be fair to the cat, it does look better now we must say!
13. “My daughter bought the cat a new hat. He’s so excited.”
Clearly over the moon because of the new addition
14. “My boyfriend is watching my cat. He put the TV on and turned around to find this…”
This is clearly a dad cat.
15. “My cat occasionally visits our neighbors. Today she came back with a little snack.”
“little snack” That would take me 2 days to finish!
16. “Asked him to pose for his first birthday portrait.”
I would gift this baby anything and everything in the world!
17. “My shy cat finally started warming up to me and now regularly sits on my lap, albeit, very awkwardly!”
Is this good enough for you human? May I leave now?
18. The most crucial part of traveling,
Getting past security and not stopping for pets.
Didn’t we tell you these were funny af! We are so sad that this had to come to an end so soon however, this only means that we get to come up with new content, too. So, if you have some request that you would like to put in, or you have pictures of your own pets being goofy little beings, share with us in the comments section below. We can’t wait to see what you all have got!