There is no way around neighbors unless you live on top of a mountain without anyone in sight. It might be for introducing yourself, sending over goodies, or dealing with a bad experience. Your neighbor may communicate with you for a number of reasons, regardless of the reason. We weren’t quite expecting this situation, though, when it came to this person and their relationship with their “Karen” of a neighbor, I think.
During the holidays, we all know that it can be very hectic, and many people have family visiting them. The parking problem is one that may arise in such a situation, and we all know how difficult it can be. Now, parking doesn’t have to be a problem, and accommodations can be made. People sometimes take matters into their own hands when it comes to finding extra parking spaces for their families. As shown in the story below, a woman posted a note in the mailbox of her neighbor stating that she would be using her driveway and invited her guests to park in it.
Keep on scrolling down to read the full story in OP’s own words and see what the Redditors had to say about it and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. Keep on scrolling down to find out what was written on the note
2. Uh-oh they have a history
3. Why would she park there after OP said no clearly?
4. This is what the note said, bruh what was Karen thinking?
5. Police can do nothing to OP, what is Karen thinking is she out of her mind?
6. Imagine someone calls the cops on you for parking in your own driveway lol
7. Not gonna lie Reddit is the best place to rant
8. OP has a nice heart
9. Looks like OP got some new ideas to deal with her Karen parking situation lol
10. That’s one way to do it
11. For real Karens are stupid
12. That’s what we all feel about neighbors like this
13. That’s how we would do it tow their cars at their own expense and they won’t park again in your driveway
14. For real her guests are gonna go through so much trouble because of her stupidity
15. OP needs to take a screenshot of this comment and send it to the Karen neighbor lol
16. Exactly, they aren’t OP’s guests OP doesn’t have to worry about their parking problems.
17. Yeah OP needs to find a permanent solution for this
18. Well yes getting some signs like this could really help OP get rid of this situation, and yes OP shouldn’t be afraid to tow their cars.
This was it, folks, have you experienced something similar, or do you have a Karen neighbor? Let us know down below in the comment section and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!