Moments with animals are very pure.
There is something very magical about animals that keeps so many humans invested in them. They provide us with so many heartwarming moments and they don’t try either. If you’ve got puppies, you must have seen them pile onto one another and sleep in winters to keep warming. On their part, they use a strategy to sleep comfortably and don’t get cold in the process. To the viewer, that is just pure adorableness and wholesomeness that can easily melt anyone’s heart. These are the kind of moments we all live for and would die for. We really don’t deserve animals but at the same time, their need in today’s time is so high. We require that sort of tenderness in our life to survive through these tough times.
Animals bring happiness and joy to their owners’ lives. They understand, realize, and recognize all the efforts their owners make for them to provide them with a happy experience. And these animals fully repay, at times intentionally and at times unintentionally but that sense of gratitude lives in there. They are just perfect.
Let’s take a look at some of that pure tenderness that these animals provide us with.
Scroll down below to enjoy. Be prepared for that heart to melt.
1. “Meet Parpov, our friendly neighborhood Rotty. All he wants is pets, and he sad howls when you stop.”
2. “I’m heavily pregnant and have been having a rough few days — these 2 always know when I need love the most.”
3. “I’m so grateful for my floofs and their love for one another.”
4. “Adopted her 2 months ago, and I think she finally adopted me back last night.”
Yay that feeling when your patience finally pays off.
5. “Say hi to our new pupper, Indy! We just got him today.”
If wholesomeness was to be represented by a picture, this would’ve been it.
6. “Just got home from adopting this fella!”
They are all so excited to tell they adopted an animal. So cute!
7. “Just got home after 10 days away. My boy Ghost ignored me for the first few hours, but all appears to be forgiven now.”
Oh my goodness, my heart is literally melting right now. Do we really deserve this much tenderness and wholesomeness? I mean, we do require this but are we qualified for this? Either way, I am fully grateful for all these moments, thank you Redditors.
8. “My mom’s dog likes to sit next to her on the couch while she is sitting up like a human.”
9. “My cuddle buddy every morning before I go to work. I think he is trying to get me to call off.”
10. “I adopted this chonker today! 8 weeks old and ~20lbs already!”
He is going to be a proper foodie!
11. “Meet Jon Snow, he can only fall asleep on my face.”
A talent in itself.
12. “I’m a horse vet. This adorable little guy fell asleep on my feet while I talked to his people.”
13. “During the Texas winter storm I brought this guy inside to make sure he’d survive, and I’m starting to think he’s not leaving.”
14. “Well. Looks like my schedule just cleared.”
There ain’t no going back once this happens.
15. “I saw these ducklings cuddling because of the cold weather today.”
Ahh! My heart is melting.
Wow, now go and absorb all this tenderness you have received. And don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.