No one is perfect unless you are a Norwegian Forest Cat.
I am willing to bet my everything on the fact that you have not seen a more majestical cat than the one I am about to show you guys today. You guys really are in for the treat. The Norwegian Forest Cat, as the name suggests, is a cat breed with an origin from Norway. By the way, these Norwegians are too lucky men. Noway’s Human Development Index or HDI value for 2019 was 0.957. The country is ranked number 1 in terms of how developed their humans are. Their Income per person for the year 2020 was $78,250. That is an average! So outrageous. And now they have got the most majestic cat to ever grace the face of the Earth. So rude.
Anyways, I got a little carried away, the cat! The Norwegian Forest Cats have a very thick, long, and glossy top coat and a wooly undercoat which allows them to survive in extremely cold weather. They are a breed of Northern Europe after all. They are also known as the ‘cat of the Vikings’ the way they look. These cats have an average life span between 14 to 16 years and the male can weigh anywhere between 5 to 8 kilograms. They are considered one of the largest domestic cats in terms of size. If you talk about their personality, Norwegian Forest Cats are actually very gentle and sweet, that is if you don’t annoy them. They are kind of shy around humans but with patience, as the trust builds strong, they love hanging around them.
And lastly, the looks. I don’t want to talk much about that and just let you witness their beauty in its whole entirety. Ready to witness one of, if not the most majestic cat breed in the world?
Well! What are you waiting for? Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. A raw image of a Norwegian forest cat.
I really think I am going to be out of adjectives to describe this cat’s beauty.
2. Their floofy selves are always attentive to their surroundings.
3. Even though people associate them with Europe, their actual origin is still a mystery.
4. Viking. An adorable Viking!
5. Is this a new trend? They all look like goddesses with that walk!
Tail up high, chest out wide, eyes focused and centered a big ass beard. This cat means nothing but ownership of this planet. And I would be happy to give it to her given the state of this planet and its leaders, a cat would probably do a better job.
6. The creature of the winter!
Their thick wooly undercoat allows them to stay warm and you can obviously see that majestic-looking topcoat that keeps the body temperature regulated.
7. One word: Cutenes!
My heart! Norwegian forest cat is going on my bucket list. We will take trips to snowy places every winter, I promise.
8. Fun fact: They are water repellent.
Their double-layered coats are actually waterproof. The kitty never felt water in its life. Other cats must be jealous.
9. Built to survive in the wild!
It’s like I am advertising for the kitty! No, this is not a paid promotion, it’s just too perfect to not praise.
10. Here’s a gorgeous grey-white Norwegian Forest Cat with its Mommy. Just look at the size of that thing.
11. Oh God, you really didn’t have to spend an extra hour to make me this beautiful!
Aww, so humble.
12. Believe it or not, they really went extinct!
Cat fanciers made efforts to make sure the breed never went extinct but all those efforts were struck by a huge obstacle; World War 2. That put a halt to all operations and the creed almost went extinct. An official breeding program that was accepted in 1987 helped preserve the breed for sustainability. Thank god!
13. Ooo la la!
14. Norway’s official cat, ladies and gentlemen.
One cat. Unlimited adorableness. I really am so happy and joyous knowing about this cat because I honestly didn’t know anything about them before this. Absolutely gorgeous and built to survive out there. Ticks all the boxes from picking a fight to being absolutely beautiful, you don’t see that happen too often these days.
You guys might wanna go get a refill of those snacks because we’ve got a lot more majestical images coming right your way.
Scroll down below to continue enjoying!
15. Woah! It looks like a king!
16. It’s like that coat is detachable and it can be put on and off at will. Its groomer deserves applause!
Animal groomer really does transform your animal. Trust me, the whole look just changes. Your stinky kitty suddenly turns into Maddona or something.
17. Where is that ‘makes-you-look-hot-af’ gene. I need it.
18. Its morning face looks better than my face after a gold facial that I paid $200 to get.
I am all up to be put to shame if this is the competition. I love this cat with all my heart.
19. Very large. Very glorious.
Considered one of the largest domestic cats in the world and here’s a mommy in the scene for perspective.
20. And yeah, don’t think they are a weakling just because they look cute. Here’s one chasing a damn fox!
Called warriors for a reason.
21. A lion? Or an old scholar who likes to lecture about the end of time? Either way, this cat is so photogenic.
It’s literally laying on the grace and is looking better than 99% of the human population.
22. Big floof!
23. 2 adorable Norwegian Forest Cats fitting perfectly in their new bed.
24. This is Winnie. A chonky Norwegian Forest Cat!
25. Roni is getting his third nap of the day…happily.
26. “If I fit, I take up the whole thing.”
27. She is about to rant! And look cute while doing so.
28. A heartthrob!
Why does it feel like this cat knows the future and is very afraid of what’s to come? Professor Dumbledore, is that you?
Wow! Something for me to cherish forever. I am fully in love with this cat and I am damn sure you guys are too. Share in the comments section how guys feel about the Norwegian Forest Cat and feel free to share anything more about them that we didn’t mention. Enlightenment is always a good thing.