There’s no denying that cats are enigmatic and fascinating animals. Despite the fact that they are endearing in their own way, they are known to be temperamental and have a long list of things that they do not care for.
If you have a cat, you are familiar with the personalities of our furry babies. We are over heels in love with them, to the point that we are borderline unhealthy. To this end, we lavish as much attention on them as possible in an effort to make them happy. Pet owners shower devotion on their cats, providing them with goodies, catnip to roll around in, full-day spa treatments, and pricey cat trees, only for them to select literally anything else as a place to rest their heads.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 35 overly spoiled grumpy cats. So, keep scrolling down and enjoy!
1. What else do you want grumpy purr?
It’s remarkable how much grumpiness can be seen on the face of a cat who has been lavished with attention and affection. In this position, in this plainly tall and expensive tree, appearing to be the lord of the world, and somehow… the grumpiness comes over as plain as day. What do you want, little one? Do you want to put some more food on your lovely tree?
2. Some furry cats hate snow!
This is the expression on the face of a cat who has made poor decisions, and it is not our fault. We have our doubts that the kitty was coerced into going outside into the snow. No, his natural curiosity got the better of him. The snow was just too appealing to pass up on checking it out. The world has made him furious, and he is screaming at whichever deity might be listening in order to warm up the sacred ground on which he is walking. And we agree wholeheartedly.
3. When someone is not paying attention to your story for the 4456th time!
4. Do you have any problem with my attitude?
5. Stop looking at my girl that way.
6. Leeeeave meee alone!
7. When your mum forces you to talk to your aunt on the phone.
8. An Angry Grey Loaf!
9. Even with an angry expression, this purr still looks adorable.
10. What do you mean there are no more treats hooman?
11. Is there anything wrong buddy?
12. When your parents wake you up for school at 8:00 a.m. but it’s actually 6:00 a.m.
13. “Hooman, you woke me up just to tell me how beautiful I’m?”
14. This ginger-furr is angry!
15. …and your mother is watching at you, making it impossible for you to steal your little brother’s toys.
16. That deadly stare!
17. Can’t tell if this cat is angry or laughing?
18. Read that damn note before petting this cat!
19. All good kitty, all good! Relax.
Our spoilt little fluffy kittens are never happy, no matter how hard we try. They will occasionally turn to face us, and the expressions on their faces will be devoid of everything but grumpy disappointment. That does not rule out the possibility that our grumpy babies are correct. No, it simply means that we must put up greater effort to please them. We believe that purchasing yet another pricey cat tree is the solution. At the very least, we know that they will absolutely adore the box.
Scroll down for more images!
20. Imagine waking up in the morning to find this enraged cat standing right at your door for no apparent reason.
21. When your little brother is annoying.
22. We want to squeeze this angry little cutie pie.
23. Holy crap! That’s a demon in the form of this cat.
24. Nobody takes you seriously when you’re chubby, adorable, and angry.
25. What’s that teeny weeny white cotton stick?
26. Stop talking pictures hooman!
27. When your parents forcefully get your haircut done.
28. When you’re asleep in the middle of the night and you feel a jump on the bed and there’s this kitty asking for food.
29. Those skin tones are so stunning.
30. The face you make when your younger siblings won’t let you watch Netflix peacefully.
31. Take one more step, and you are DEAD!
32. Looks like someone wants to kill this doggo.
35. Oh goodness, that’s a scary stare.
Which grumpy cat drew your attention the most? Let us know in the comments section below.