Working from home is not easy. Sitting in front of the laptop for so many hours and have screen time of more than 16 hours gets exhausting. It is even more exhausting than going out for work. One of the reasons remote work is so draining is the lack of human contact. You don’t get to have lunch or coffee breaks with your coworkers or have a light chat in between work. It is a mess! Luckily, for some people, remote work is not that bad. They have their pets to keep them company all day! What is better than working in presence of your adorable little pet? This is something pet and animal lovers have dreamt of all day.
Having pets while you work is better than having humans. They are way more adorable, there is no doubt about that. You can cuddle in between work and their adorable facial expressions keep you refreshed at all times. They will come to sit on your keyboard and lick your hands to give you a little laugh. It breaks the monotony of work. It is healthy to have a little laugh during work. Sitting in one seat and staring at a screen is exhausting enough. On top of that, we do not have human contact either. The least this universe can do is give us some pets to get by with a little less pain.
Scroll below to see pictures of some adorable pets messing around with their humans while they work!
1. Hey, human. This is a sign that work time is over and playtime has started
2. Can’t my human tell that I am bored and ready to play?
3. Her human works from home but she still waits for him by the door.
4. What do you think you are doing trying to sleep with my human? He is mine!!
5. That little tongue is too cute to handle!
6. Why do you have a picture of these scar animals on your home screen and not mine?
7. “Mr. Belarus reporting for duty. Working from home? We got this!”
8. Yeah, that is not creepy at all.
9. This guy looks a little too happy to have his cat interrupt his work.
10. You can take off today, human. I will work on your behalf!
11. No more files! It is my time!
12. Ugh, let me cuddle with your huge human arm.
13. I am being nice by not peeing all over your notes. Caress me before the damage happens!
14. What on earth is that animal?
15. “I don’t think Nymeria really understands the concept of editing…”
If I have the company of a pet while I do remote work, I am not complaining about the lockdown. I would want the lockdown to extend for as long as it can! It is not every day that we get to spend the whole day with our pets. Do you enjoy remote work with your pet? Let us know in the comments how your experience has been and do not hesitate to share pictures!