Many people believe that emotional support animals (ESAs) will magically solve all their problems. But as soon as they realize it isn’t a machine they can turn on and off as they please, they give up. It is important to take care of emotional support animals because they are living creatures. Take care of it – that’s the whole point. We feel important, and see that someone needs us… They help us socialize, and meet new people. The benefits are numerous, but you can only reap them with the help of an ESA. The relationship is two-way. Some people forget this and place the responsibility of caring for their emotional support animals on their families. The same goes for the story we have today.
She is married, has three children from her previous marriage, and works from home. Her apartment is pretty small, and as her kids grow, it becomes cramped more and more. An emotional support animal was needed for her husband because of his severe depression. It wasn’t worth waiting until they got a bigger place. Her husband chose a herding dog. While she tried to convince him otherwise, knowing the amount of work they require, he was set on this breed. As a result, the situation has become unbearable. It’s not what she wanted and her husband says it’s not his fault. Keep on scrolling down to read the full Reddit post and see what the other Redditors had to say about this and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. Is he an A-Hole? Keep on scrolling down to find out.
2. She is already living a tough life
3. Do you guys think he should have waited until they got into a bigger house?
4. And on top of all this he chose a herding dog?
5. And all of these things made the situation unbearable
6. She did not want this
7. And her husband thinks that it’s not his fault
8. Well true this environment isn’t good for the dog as well
9. Do you guys think OP’s husband is being selfish?
10. OP says at first he was up for giving up the dog but later he changed his mind
11. Should the crate train a herding dog?
12. OP says that the dog is crate trained but the dog does not stop whining when in the crate unless the dog has already destroyed her house lol
13. This is what happened yesterday
14. Tom & Jerry in real life?
15. So if she isn’t making trouble she is whining? bruh
16. She is stressed out
17. Do you guys also think that he shouldn’t have gone against his wife’s wishes to get a dog?
18. That’s true she isn’t crate trained
19. And yes no dog can handle being in a crate all-day
20. Well yes this does sound horrible
This was it, folks, we think OP wasn’t being an A-Hole it’s her husband who is being an A-Hole he is the one who is supposed to take care of the dog since he was the only person in the house who wanted to get a dog. Let us know what you think about it down below in the comment section and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings