‘Easter eggs’ are the hidden facts and information shown through films or video games. Easter eggs can be very interesting when it comes to hardcore fans who go into the minor details but sometimes such fans cannot even detect those details. Pixar is well known to include such tiny details which can be difficult to crack.
There are many Pixar movie names who have been known to have Easter eggs but mainly they include ‘Toy Story’, ‘Onward’, ‘Coco’ and ‘Wall-E’. The details can include references to previous films as well as insane amounts of poignant details that continue to exist in such movies.
If you are a Disney fan, this post is for you, keep scrolling till the end to witness some interesting and thought-provoking film details.
1. Mike marking a cross on calendar which is brighter in color than the rest of dried marks.
2. Characters in Pixar movies have hand gestures with accurate chords while playing guitar when it was too easy to fake it.
3. Mr. Potato head’s voice in Toy story 4 has been of Don Rickles who passed away in the year 2017.
4. Ellie’s character matches with her things in “Up”, everything being round while Carl has square things. How detailed.
5. In “Up”, the reason why Dug tracks down the bird is because he is a Golden Retriever, being hunting one unlike the rest of the lot.
6. Pixar logo representing an eco-friendly light bulb
7. The attire of Riley’s character changes from vivid and bright to plain and simplistic as she becomes depressed.
8. Violet has her name and clothing on her parents’ clothes’ color; red and blue
9. “Up” shows how the background buildings develop over the years
10. The canyons in the movie “Cars” are all old cars and hood ornaments
11. Boo’s voice, Marry Gibbs was so young to stay in the recording rom for long; they used to follow her to record random voices.
12. Jack’s bag being cleaner than all others in “Finding Dory” shows he is a skunk cleaner shrimp.
13. The painting in Helen’s room in Incredibles 2 indicates her detachment from family.
14. Gill, being from the Moorish Idol specie comes up wit new plans. It is because he has less capacity to handle captivity well.
15. Ratatouille shows a scene where a dog barks at Remy. He is actually the character Doug from Up.
16. In playing card, there is scene of Riley’s imagination in which her card is a J, except there’s an R instead of J, alongside her mother and father’s cards as king and queen.
17. Andy matches the height of other toys as we see closely.
18. Inside out changes the pizza toppings by removing broccoli as Japan kids don’t like it. How cool
19. The power in Monsters U comes as gas in scream tanks which comes in light switches which have pipes instead of valves.
20. Bob Par’s cubical in The Incredibles is filled mostly by a pillar explaining why it is so confined.
21. Pixar made two new software programs to allow synchronization in Merida’s curly hair and her body motion.
22. Linguini when he gets wet from the river, a crew member named Kesten Migdal actually jumped into the river in chef’s uniform to check how will it stick to the body when wet.
23. Dash’ out of breath voice was actually made when the voice artist ran several rounds to record it naturally
24. Wall-E. My 8 Year Old Noticed Rex, While Wall-E Is Organizing His Findings In His Home
25. Different characters from other Pixar movies can be seen hanging, in this seen from Coco.
26. We can notice that Anton’s ego character becomes fatter at the end of Ratatouille when he starts saying he loves food.
27. In Toy Story 3, Sid appears and marks his presence when he becomes a garbage collector.
28. In Pixar’s Bao, the word is in Chinese which means a dumpling. We can clearly see it’s shaped as a dumpling.
29. It’s a fact that male sharks leave after mating with female sharks so the baby never gets to see their father. Bruce the shark starts crying in finding Nemo in a scene where he talks about never meeting his father.
30. Devtech is the deisgner of Elastigirl’s new super suit. Her suit is the only one to be damaged, reflecting great designing ability of Edna Mode in in Incredibles 2.
31. Pixar’s Cars lost an Oscar to To happy feet. It was so big fro pixar that they added a logo where they labelled “no motion picture” as the opponent utilized motion capture.
32. In Toy Story, there were many references to The Shinning’s Overlook Hostel. The carpet of Sid is one of the main details.
33. Woody’s arm in Toy Story 4 was sewn from a red thread which is still visible in another scene.
34. In Toy Story 3, Pixar used another character from My Neighbor Totoro, here as a stuffed Toy.
35. We can notice that the American flag changes to the globe in Toy Story 2 as the scene changes to rest of the world.
36. It is interesting to note that Colette from the movie Ratatouille appears on a magazine cover in Riley’s room.
37. Who would have thought that the color bars on a pilot’s uniform would also mean something? Pixar is amazing.
38. As Disney gives its opening titles, the castle’s window resembles Incredible 2’s logo. How thoughtful.
39. In Toy Story 4, it’s written on the glue that it was Manufactured In Emeryville, California, for your information it’s where the Pixar studio is located
40. If you watch closely you will notice that after the lightining strikes the umbrella Wall E is holding the electricity from the bolt and it surprisngly charges his battery back to full
I think these were some amazing Easter Eggs we all had never thought of before. Some of them were so minor as details that it can be so hard to notice them. However, they were all worth it. Tell us in the comment section your thoughts on the post. We will be posting similar content for all of you to get you engaged with Pixar and Disney facts. Stay tuned for more amazing and thrilling content.