We here at Defused are back with another fantastic AITA Reddit post. Since they are typically in the privileged and have come to Reddit to ask for advice, in addition, it is common for the entire conclusion to be that the OP is an AH in the circumstance.
Having said that, we’re excited to get started on this topic because the interpretation differs from what we typically see and, to be really honest, the comments on this thread were also a little bit savage and hilarious at the same time. You’re in the proper place if you simply enjoy learning about other people’s opinions, getting a glimpse into their lives, or reading about dramatic events. So what are you waiting for folks? Keep on scrolling down below to dive deeper into the situation, and you know the drill guys in the end considering the event and the comments you have to let us know whether the OP is an A-hole or not.
1. So here’s the introduction where OP is trying to elaborate on herself and her friend’s situation whose name is Tony
2. You all know where this is going, well OP made it clear to be careful when walking in the yard.
3. OP should have been careful although Tony warned her about the barn but she somehow stepped on it
4. I mean he’s your friend not a servant and you should have managed enough space for your hands to carry a phone
5. She continues by saying that since he didn’t assist her in avoiding the excrement, she asked him to clean off her shoe.
6. Here comes the first commentator who is quite clear that OP is an absolute A-hole
7. Here a lot of questions might arise
8. That’s exactly my point I mean he already warned her, why mess things up when you can grab a tissue and have no issues?
9. It was you who stepped in the poop now you gonna clean it yourself nobody is gonna do that for you OP
10. It’s obvious that people are advising her to clean her own shoe rather than asking somebody else to do it for her
11. And you were warned
12. The lesson is “Whoever stepped in it, has to deal with it.
13. He’s your friend lady, not your servant.
14. He made everything clear and he did everything he could have to stop OP from stepping on the poop
15. A point to be made, what if it had been a snake?
16. Well this perspective is interesting because it’s the only comment that says OP is not an A-hole
17. But she should have turned on the flashlight it’s not Tony’s mistake at all, what do you guys and gals think about this comment?
17. This is the wisest comment that I can honestly agree with
Considering the facts and the situation explained above according to us OP is an A-hole because he already warned her and made it clear about the dog poop. The last commentator enlightened us all with the perfect solution claiming that “You should have clean your own shoe. But he should not have turned off the light and not laughed at you”.
The question arises when OP mentioned he turned off the lights. but if he had done it deliberately then he shouldn’t have warned her about the dog poop. Let us know your thoughts about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more AITA posts. Thank You!