Have a Woof-nderful day.
Dogs are wonderful creatures. Their love and devotion towards their humans or any humans are immeasurable. A dog can literally turn your bad day upside down (in a good) in literal seconds. Call it their special power or something but dogs and their ability to make humans happy and joyful is nothing less than a superpower they possess.
So we bring you 17 dogs that will flip your day upside down.
1. Old doggo know how to cheer you up.
2. “This lil’ girl’s face has gotten more white every year but her smile hasn’t changed.”
3.”Did I buy my grandma and her senior corgi a utility cart to keep on doing what they love on our farm? You betcha.”
4. “Adopted this 13-year-old girl 2 weeks ago. I think she likes me.”
5. ”Here’s Mikey, 15 years old I’m scared to lose him but seeing him so peaceful like this makes me happy.”
6. “Rescued a senior Floofer this year, we call this her ‘retirement.'”
7. This doggo looks so good.
8. “Dasher, the sweet old beagle who resides in the senior living facility where my Gram has been staying. Rode the elevator with him on tonight’s visit. He roams around the dining room and residents’ rooms and keeps them company. He’s a good boy and really brightens up the place.”
9.”The Arizona Humane Society uses Boots, a senior dog, to acclimate kittens to dogs.”
Having fun going through these lists. These dogs are nothing short of adorable and friendly and the fact that some of them are elderly pups, makes the whole thing even better, Scroll down below for even more doggos.
10. ”My senior citizen (16yo) soaking up the Sun’s energy for her next adventure.”
11. “My senior boy made it up on the bed this morning.”
12. “Most of the time my brother’s old girl gets overshadowed by the younger dogs in [the] house. Today she went for a ride with dad all by herself. Look at that face!”
13. ”Met this independent senior citizen at the Riverwalk.”
14. “I work at a vet clinic where my senior rescue sits on the reception desk, greeting everyone and charming them into giving her lots of treats. One of our clients bought her an authentic Burberry sweater. So spoiled.”
15. “My 15-year-old senior lab has taken upon teaching our new 8-week old pup the art of life and their relationship is the cutest.”
16.” My dog is too old to go on walks anymore, so my brother put her in a wheelbarrow and went around the neighbourhood.”
17.” The colour has faded over the years but their love hasn’t.”
With that, we conclude this article. Let us know your favourite picks in the comment section below.