Disney has always tried their best to entertain the whole world through its continuous efforts. For making our childhoods wonderful, we owe them a debt of gratitude.
Remember, how many hours you spent sprawled out on the floor, enthralled in Disney movies you bought on DVD? We used to enjoy these movies as children, but as we grew older, we recognized that they were filled with so much adult stuff and that some critical thinking and observations were needed that we missed in our childhood.
Don’t believe us? Then have a look yourself and let us know your opinions on these observations in the comment area below!
1. Disney World will soon be ruled by Mickey Mouse!
2. But why they didn’t use the word “Fin” instead of “The End”.
3. Mind-blowing! That’s so true.
4. It all makes sense now!
5. Beauty And The Beast 2: Lost in finding furniture!
6. We’re all ready and eager to jump in this “Human Trap”.
7. Maybe, Aladdin wasn’t interested in making human friends.
8. After dancing all night with her, he couldn’t remember much about Cinderella’s face the next day. Silly!
9. This Prince is kissing the Princess he’d just met, that too, a corpse.
10. Frozen movie have a lesson: How to be a good parent!
11. Still groovy AF!
12. Why we didn’t realize this earlier?
13. That makes some sense now.
14. This film would not have been made if this evil mother had told the truth.
15. It’s so true! But Ariel could use sign language instead.
16. The movies would be so drab and boring if Evil Queens weren’t there.
17. It’s a charming shoe made specifically for Cinderella’s foot.
The Walt Disney Company’s main goal and objective is to entertain, inform, and inspire people all over the world through the power of their extraordinary story-telling and best illustrations, which reflect the brands, creative minds, and groundbreaking innovations that have helped this company become the world’s leading entertainment provider. But we can’t deny that there were numerous inaccuracies and that, at times, common sense was lacking. Agree? How can the prince forget Cinderella’s face after dancing with her all evening and spending almost the entire day with her?
Anyway, keep scrolling down to see some more!
18. Well, that’s the saddest part.
19. Maybe this idea slipped off of the writer’s mind.
20. It’s impossible to handle such long hair with this neck.
21. It’s just a movie, so it doesn’t matter at all.
22. True That!
23. It’s not wrong to say that having a small boob can be a major bonus for a girl.
24. Nah! It’s not true. We don’t believe this.
25. Whatever, we all were truly in love with this movie.
26. Do you mean a two-hour film just to sell a LAMP?
27. Pinocchio, but that WOOD hurt so much.
28. How Prince Eric is able to kiss Ariel without knowing what she wants.
29. That’s why we love “Frozen”
30. That’s a great idea by the way!
31. Smart Buzz!
32. Ugh! An Irresponsible Dad.
“Things were different back then.”
33. Lots and lots of money.
Have you ever noticed these observations in your favorite childhood movies? If not, which observation surprised you the most? Let us know in the comment section below.