First of all, we’d like to clarify that we absolutely love every kind of dog, regardless of its size. However, we don’t get to see Giant dogs too often, do we? There’s just something different about the giant dogs. They are extra fluffy and I have got to admit, they look extra adorable too. It has become very rare to spot a giant dog and as soon as we spot one, we totally envy that person for having such a big and adorable fluffball all to himself! Also, if you have a kid in your house, you should keep a giant dog and let your kid grow with them. Giant dogs are extremely patient. Not only do you get a big-sized doggo but great security too! Big dogs are bred to be guard dogs.
Big dogs are also known as gentle giants. They are easier to train, especially if you start training them while they are puppies. Big dogs tend to have better manners as compared to little dogs but that might be the result of how humans treat them. Giant dogs are loving and loyal and they have great self-control. You know, many small dogs would bark to pretend as if they are big but the actual big ones? Well, they don’t even have to bother. They just know that they are huge. Anyways! As it’s a Giant Dog appreciation post, we have gathered a few videos and pictures to share with you guys and make you see how giant dogs are fun and adorable! Scroll away and enjoy the post below;
1. Excuse me good Sir, which shampoo do you use? Because those hair sure looks incredible!
2. The doggo be like – Are we done with the picture, Peter?
3. Don’t even have to put any effort to look outside. Just gotta sit and stare.
4. Oh MY! Is that a real dog or is it wearing a giant hoodie?
5. Aww… they just want to cuddle!
6. That is honestly one of the coolest dogs ever!
7. Okay, so where TF do I find this dog!? GOD! Am I dreaming!?
8. Meet Thor! Such a perfect name.
9. That hooman and the dog, both are gorgeous AF.
10. This dog has definitely been hittin’ up the gym!
11. What a handsome giant dog!
12. We are absolutely in love with Thor!
Well, the post ends here but we are pretty sure that you enjoyed watching these enormous dogs being all adorable and cute! I really wish that big dogs could be spotted easily and it didn’t have to be a rare sight but oh well, we can still appreciate them, right? Would you ever want to keep a dog this big? Or have you ever been able to spot a giant dog walking down the street or anywhere? If you have, don’t forget to share the pictures with us and if we get enough pictures, we just might end up making another giant dog appreciation post! Until then, adios amigos!