Oh, cats and their drama.
I honestly don’t know if cats actually have nine lives. But once you adopt a cat, you would definitely wish that YOU had another life in which you could get back at them for being so temperamental at times.
I’m warning you; your cat could get provoked by anything. And I mean ANYTHING. Didn’t clean out their litter box? Put the wrong kind of food in their bowl? Touched them while they’re sleeping? How. Dare. You.
These are 24 cats that may or may not have a good reason but are definitely pissed off in a way that you don’t want to be involved in. Scroll down to check out these drama queens.
1. He knows what you did last summer.
2. “You take me out on a walk after ages and you start talking to that boyfriend of yours? Don’t you have any respect for me?”
3. If evil had a face, it definitely would NOT be this cute kitty, would it?
4. “How dare you eat from my bowl, you little pussy!”
5. “What do you mean I’ve been sleeping all day?”
6. He will never know why he was named Mr. Grumps.
7. “I strike as soon as she falls asleep.”
8. He doesn’t know what’s coming for him.
9. But then again, none of us do.
10. “How hard is it to understand? I want you both to pet me!”
11. The un-casted cat from Twilight.
12. “How many times do I have to say, do not interrupt me when I’m licking my ass!”
13. “No, I don’t want to go inside, I’m still mad at you!”
14. Kids are not supposed to play with scissors. Guess who doesn’t like being called a kid?
15. My precious.
16. “No, no! Not the sprinklers!”
17. “I didn’t say anything when you called me cute but now you are just crossing your limits, human”
18. “I asked for tuna flavored, not salmon, Karen. Now you eat it.”
19. He who must not be named is reborn.
20. Cat vs. the famous cotton swab.
21. When you open the door late.
22. The death stare.
23. That’s the kidnappers’ cat, in case you couldn’t tell by his face.
24. “I told you to brush my hair an hour ago but you’d rather spend your time on this damn thing, right?”
Do you have a grumpy cat? Share their pictures with us in the comments below.