Nothing describes love better than the animal-owner bond.
Animals are the only living beings who have the ability to show humans what true love really feels like. When a human falls in love with another human, you have to look after so many things and there are lots and lots of compromises to be made. It is not just cherishing each other for who they are but at times a lot of other factors come in like fancy dinners, dates, and similar shenanigans to keep each other happy. When it comes to an animal-human relationship, all these by-products to stay in love become non-existence, it is a simple case of you love me, I love you.
We all need a certain amount of energy to conduct our day-to-day activities and it’s the same for animals. The only difference is that an animal’s daily dose of energy comes from love and that’s it. They are just so pure and we love them for that.
Today we are going to enjoy some wholesome pictures of our four-legged friends showing us what true love is.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Penny was adopted from a shelter 10 years ago and back then she was very aggressive and scared because of the broken trust. A decade later, thanks to unlimited love, she is the most loving and caring cat in the world.
2. The pup accidentally bit his owner’s finger in excitement and now feels very bad about it. It’s okay, little baby.
Via cedii25 / Reddit
3. The twins met a new addition to the family for the first time and it feels like they are praising the baby.
Via Grodeur / Reddit
4. If your dog looks at you like this, either it is broken or is overflowing with love. I think it’s the latter. Don’t deny your pet the hugs it wants in such a situation.
5. That little boy grew into that big giant in just 4 months and the only growth supplement it took was “love”.
6. This corgi ate pumpkin seeds one day and later pooped them. What you see in this picture is a proud dog standing next to a bed of growing pumpkins from the seeds that it modified with its poop.
Via IsNice / Imgur
7. Stella the cat came running to her mommy just to complain that Sarah, the dog, took a bite from her food. That is so cute.
8. The Persian cat is fully judging the newly adopted pup.
9. This picture of mommy protecting her little puppies is the cutest thing ever.
10. Their owners just pointed a camera at them and the results were extremely adorable.
11. From “Dad, it’s oversized” to “Thanks, Dad. It’s a perfect fit”, this doggo grew up.
12. I don’t think anyone could stop staring at this ladder.
13. A momma who looks extremely proud of her work that is chilling around her legs.
14. Their grandpa made them their very own picnic table to enjoy the nice, sunny days outside.
My heart feels so warm and relaxed right now. I absolutely love animals and it makes me so happy that these ones are happily enjoying their lives and are satisfied with where they are and who they are with. They all deserve all the happiness in the world. After all, our happiness depends on theirs.
Let’s enjoy some more heart-touching images of animals teaching us what love really is.
Scroll down to continue!
15. “Our 9-year-old Goldendoodle got her first grooming. Our other dog barked at her when she came home.”
16. “Charlie meets with his sheeple…”
Via b12ftw / Reddit
17. The hugs do cause interruptions in work but they are too irresistible so why not?
18. The human is going on an adventure and the doggo is all set to be packed along.
19. The clock hits 4:00 p.m. and they all rush to the kitchen because they know it is time for treats.
20. This person’s cat and their roommate’s dog debunk the myth of cats and dogs being rivals.
21. “They have some curious sleeping arrangements at Aimee’s Farm Animal Sanctuary.”
22. “Day 3: They still think I’m a duck. I mean, quack…”
23. This is their way of cuddling to stay warm in the winters.
Via o0AVA0o / Reddit
24. “An armful of cute frenchies.”
25. Two best buddies on an adventure.
26. Responsible dog always takes his Vitamin D first thing in the morning.
27. “Check out this kind bun-bun consoling my friend when she was a wee lass.”
28. “This is Daisy and Luna. Daisy doesn’t like car rides so Luna comforts her until they both fall asleep.”
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. The idea was to fill your hearts with lots of wholesomeness so you can enjoy the rest of your month without any problems. And I hope we managed to achieve that.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below. Stay tuned for more goodness!