Hospitals, clinics, and veterinary clinics are without a doubt the worst places to visit. Humans and animals alike feel terrible and anxious before coming in for a routine examination. When you take your pets to the vet for a regular examination, they can sense that something is wrong.
These pals hate veterinarian clinics regardless of their age, gender, or breed. Animals often try to avoid going to these places by holding your hand, pulling themselves back, or simply glancing into your eyes innocently as if to say, “don’t take me to the vet, hooman.”
We’ve gathered some of the funniest images of our beloved crazy pets during these vet clinic trips, demonstrating that they had the worst relationships with the vets and clinics, and how they wanted to avoid going there. Scroll down to see adorable photos of amusing pets with terrified looks.
1. No worries buddy, it’s just a small injection.
2. Man, take a u-turn and head back home.
3. When you’re afraid of needles.
4. Nah, I’m good in this carrier!
5. Together we can face this horrible experience.
6. Looks like this pup is planning to run away.
7. The exact moment when you realize that you are heading towards the vet.
8. “I beg you hooman, I beg!”
9. You said that we are going to the park…
10. 1..2..3..and run!
11. Pooch is trying to escape.
12. This poor soul is scared of going to the vet
13. Nah, em not a doggo.
14. Wish, we can go back!
15. Invisible cat!
“find me if you can!”
16. Aren’t we done yet, doctor?
17. Hey kitty, where are you? It’s your turn now.
18. “Hello Mam, I am doggo and I’ve my appointment today.”
Sometimes these pets behave like our own children, who always end up crying or begging when they have to go to the doctor for vaccinations. Similarly, these pets behave the same way, and they both simply grab your heart with their innocent begging. At the very least, these brave folks mentally and emotionally prepare themselves for a tiny pinch of injection and then everything will be okay. And if they are not mentally prepared, the only thing they can do is plan an escape strategy to avoid possible torture.
Keep scrolling down to have a peek at these brave souls visiting the vet!
19. Told these pals that it’s their turn to the vet.
20. A little support can make everything okay.
21. If I can’t see you, then you also can’t see me.
22. That weird grumpy face!
23. That’s a nice escape plan.
24. Just hold their hands, and they will feel good.
25. Finally, kudos to all of these brave folks for overcoming so many hurdles and needles.
How does your pet react when you take them to visit the vets? Let us know in the comments area below.