Animals may not always have the best ways to express their feelings, but they surely make an effort non-verbally which overcompensates their ability to speak our language. Sometimes we dont seek advises or any conversations, we rather just appreciate the presence of someone there in that moment more than anything else.
Such are the stories of these 18 pictures where animals have communicated in such authentically pure ways without having said a single word. The irony is how animals have the power and potential to build intense connections in ways which are just undescribeable. It never fails to warm up your heart and just put you in complete aww.
Scroll down and check these out!
1. All the girl needs is someone to hug and call a “Sibling”?
“We don’t have a dog, and I think my daughter is trying to tell me something.”
2. The amount of sophistication involved into this picture and the cat is just pristine.
“I cooked my wife and cat a special Sunday breakfast.”
3. We all need some sort of company especially when we dont feel our best!
“The incredible nursing cat lives at the animal shelter and keeps other sick animals company.”
4. There are two versions of the cows who are right there to serve!
“My little helpers.”
5. The early morning dog mail fetcher is ready for assistance.
“Pippa the dog collects the mail for her owners.”
6. Ladies or tiny peeps first! What a gentleman.
“This big brother helps his baby sister use the doggie door. He stands there and lets the baby go through his legs!”
7. We all deserve to be treated and greeted well by such cute fellow doggos!
“I’m an Amazon delivery driver and was greeted by this today.”
8. The goat is just a little too cute and curious.
“Just a goat being happy to have a passenger.”
9. And this goat is such a help when you don’t have anyone else to assist you!
“My dad (on the right) fixing my car with a little helper.”
10. The cat was there to give the patients company!
“Ron came to the vet clinic as a stray. After a few weeks, he started seeing patients and keeping them warm while they were asleep.” This cat was sick with an inflamed respiratory tract when he was two month old, He survived and kept living at the animal shelters comforting other animals with hugs.
Arent such images heart warming to witness; how animals have the empathy to consider pain and suffering of others? We love it! Keep scrolling, we’ve got more for you!
11. The cutest companionship one can have is with dogs.
“My brother and his ex assistance dog. Before we got the dog he was terrified of dogs but now they’re his favorite and the dog is his best friend.”
12. “Why are you doing it all alone? I am here to help you out with the laundry!”
13. The perfect ideal bond should be like this where even with the tiny space, the love is expressed.
“I was locked from the outside and my cat came to support me.”
14. Who needs a team at the cashier when you have the service dog helping everyone out, right?
“I found this good girl at the grocery store, just trying to help her mom bag the groceries.”
15. They both are having such a cute quality time being spent well sun bathing to get the perfect summer tan!
“My cat Wally hanging out with my turtle Pebbles. Pebbles is laying on Wally’s tail.”
16. It is all about the moral support!
“Our chihuahua recently had surgery. Our other dog Frankie loves him and is sleeping on the ground now too for moral support.”
17. If one of them is sick, the other is on standy for any need to be fulfilled right there and then.
“Nurse Bailey is on duty and takes her job very seriously.”
18. The bond is perfectly defined with the perfect hug!
Do you have any stories as to how your pets indulge in fitting into your schedule just to show their effortless support? Stick by you through thick and thin? We are sure you do because animals are just amazing, so why not let us know in the comments section below? Don’t forget to add pictures of your little companion!