Animals are taking over the dating apps.
We all know the complexities associated with dating in today’s world, it is not an easy job to find your one and only when there are so many dating apps to choose people from. But, I have to say one thing, it does make the whole experience more interesting and fun. Although, one could easily catfish your ass and steal all your cash and leave you with a broken heart. But with some patience, good research, you could find your love with who you want to finally settle and enjoy life.
But, knowing how random and weird this planet is, a lot of people have spotted animals on these dating websites. Yes, they are in town and looking for love as anxiously as we are. And trust me, they might manage to beat us to it.
Let’s take a look at some animals using dating apps to find their true love. You may find hard to reject them.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. A sweet and clear description. And the filter shows that Zac may be open to dogs, as well. Hmm!
2. Pigeons are on the hunt as well.
3. Harvey has resorted to dating sites to find his other half.
4. The 27-year-old ultra beauty is finally ready to settle down.
5. “Sniff my butt and feed me beef.” Freya ain’t here for games.
6. Ain’t no one rejecting him because he will eat them alive. It is very simple.
7. Seems like Nala likes to aim super high. Let’s hope she finds her charming prince.
8. Vaughn is on the lookout for a hiking partner and is also DFT. That raises his chances.
The market has become very saturated. Who told these animals about dating websites? They are clearly ruining my chances. I am pretty sure all these animals are going to get ample super likes and will soon find the loves of their lives.
But know that this sight was not made for the sole purpose of dating. I mean, yes it was. But it can be used to make some really good friends too. One could get familiar with pet owners and could potentially call up a social gathering. I am so smart. Why am I not a billionaire yet? A point to ponder.
Anyways, I think I should shut up and let you guys enjoy some more animals taking their chances on dating websites. Scroll down below to view!
9. The dog may have ruined Ralph’s chances here.
10. Looking for a humanoid…
11. Just a dog on the internet looking for another dog on the internet.
12. Homer is looking for a fetching friend.
13. Jaxon is sweet. I like Jaxon.
14. After spending 29 years searching for its partner, Siobhan the mouse has finally resorted to Tinder to find true love. Good luck, bud!
15. Hide your goats because Gerry the goat just joined Tinder.
16. Bibi got all dolled up for that Tinder pic. After all, that picture is what makes the impression.
And that is all. So how did you guys like it? Share with us your favorite profile pictures and descriptions and let us know in the comments section who has the best chance out of these 16 animals.
Feel free to share your thoughts as well because we love reading each and every one of them. Stay tuned for more goodness and hilarity!