We all love staying warm and comfortable.
There are a lot of benefits to having a furry animal around you. Not only health benefits but also psychological benefits. They can help you maintain a healthy life, go outside in the open and also help you make new friends! Regularly walking your pets can help you with your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. How cool is that? Your pet will give you a reason to get up in the morning and stay active. Even if you do not feel like getting out of bed, you will force yourself for your pet and end up enjoying it. Playing and spending time with your pet can prove to be very healthy for a pet owner. There are also studies that prove that the bond that people share with their pets can help them with fitness, lower stress rates and most importantly, bring them happiness. As happiness is all we need!
Pet owners know the feeling of immediate joy that comes with having these beautiful animals around! Animals can also alter their behaviours and become attuned to human emotions and behaviours. Well, who does that in today’s day and world? Only animals can be that selfless and put someone else above them! And what do they want in return? NOTHING! Literally just the bare minimum. Give them the bare minimum and they will be as happy as ever! All they need is love, a little time and attention, food and a little WARMTH, and voila! They will be yours forever! And this forever isn’t the forever your ex promised.
When I said animals need warmth, I meant actual warm places! Animals love warm spots, and they tend to move in the direction of light. Warm spots are all they need on a cold winter morning or night. How do we know that? Well, scroll down and you will see! We have a huge collection of animals enjoying in sunlight, away from the shadows, near the radiator and even on laptop chargers! Don’t believe us? Scroll down and see for yourself!
1. Let me be in the sun!
This cat has found her ultimate favourite spot! IN THE SUNLIGHT…
2. Bring me light as I am afraid of the dark!
I had the time of my life… and I never felt this way before…
3. Trying to keep his sanity intact…
Dear God of light! Gimme the energy to bear with these humans!
4. You are fluffy and warm, which is all I need!
Thanks for being my happy place, kitty!
5. Pretending to think when the invigilator looks at you during an exam…
6. Get a kitten they said, it would be fun they said…
Well, someone won’t be meeting the deadlines.
7. ‘YES, WE CAN FIT IN EVERYWHERE!’
When you travel by bus and there is very little space.
8. Mr Parot, is this position even comfortable?
It doesn’t seem comfortable to me, but Mr Parrot is loving it for sure!
9. Don’t have a summer body! Don’t care!
I wish I could be as careless as this Kangaroo.
10. ‘What’d you say?’
I’m sorry human, I am really lost in the warmness of this heater!
11. When you see someone you know in public, so you just try to hide…
12. ‘What ya looking at?’
Get out of my face, I’m trying to sleep in warmth and peace
13. The pets know sharing is caring.
Sharing warmth with one another!
14. Coming home after a really long day.
15. The windows are perfectly spaced out for these doggos
Can’t get over how adorable these animals look whilst trying to find or fit into warm places. But, we can’t blame them for trying so hard. We understand how nice it feels so be super cosy. Personally, I can’t even sleep unless my feet are warm enough. As for you, continue scrolling because we’ve got a lot more in store for you! Keep scrolling and enjoy!
16. When P.E teachers ask you to form a line.
The only difference is that we actually wanted to get away from the sunlight.
17. Fixed our spots!
These spots have been fixed, and no human entity can come here!
18. The spotlights will agree, I’m the real star of the show
19. A perfect spot doesn’t exi-
Until you see this!
20. Waiting for someone to come and rub my back…
21. Okay, so the plan is to stay in the sunlight.
The last kitty is like “but I don’t have any.”
22. ‘Don’t turn off the oven. DON’T TURN IT OFF!’
23. ‘You are not allowed to work today!’
The cat has spoken! You must follow the order.
24. Having the time of its life.
Tongue out to tease you, human!
25. Resting in peace for real…
26. Cover us with every blanket you have!
Let the warmth settle in!
27. Keeping our paws warm on a cold winter morning!
28. Her: I don’t wanna be in the spotlight.
*Also her after a few seconds…*
29. My fat-butt after climbing just 5 stairs.
5 stairs? Time to rest!
30. Spa time.
I know you can’t get enough of these amazing pets looking to fix themselves in the sunlight! Scroll down, we have more for you!
31. Me when I get home from school.
32. Catching a warm sunbeam.
Warm sunbeam, you have to fall only on me!
33. I’m the QUEEN!
Ready to hunt… right after I warm up.
34. Watch me, not the movie…
I am a better show than this foolish movie!
35. Thinking about all the wrong decisions I’ve made…
36. Too drunk to sleep on the bed.
Let me be in the sun!
37. So, it’s settled that we will not put any furniture in this spot.
This is our spot human, no furniture is needed!
38. ‘Momma can I sit inside your robe?’
39. Oh yeah, that’s the spot!
Meow found her favourite spot!
We aren’t done yet!! You should be really excited to hear that there are still some pictures left. Scroll down, maybe your favourite is yet to come!
40. This warmest spot is for me, ya?
No one can take my warmth… It’s mine!
41. Fell asleep doing homework
42. Just my spot!
43. Did you just interrupt my ‘me time’, hooman?
How dare you?
44. Who said cats and dogs can’t be friends?
45. Someone doesn’t look happy…
The lizard is like “no -_-”
46. Trying to act natural in front of my crush like…
47. ‘Can’t we sleep in peace, hooman?’
Just let us be. Stop giving unwanted attention.
48. Planning a conspiracy.
Conspiracy under the lamp.
49. Chilling at its peak!
50. Move it!
Make space for the army of cats!
I am still not sure why these animals are obsessed with sunlight… but what I am sure about is that I loved these pictures! These were just so wonderfully amusing that it was hard to end this article. If you loved this as much as we did, let us know in the comments section below!