Despite the circumstances, all dogs are good boys.
We love our doggos unconditionally. It doesn’t matter if they’re making a mess, or if they’ve killed a man. We’re going to defend them until our last breath. Dogs are precious and pure and they have to be protected at all costs. Even with all their imperfections, dogs are perfect for us. Their flawed nature makes us love them even more. They try their best to keep us happy and it is the effort that we need to appreciate. They are doing their best and that’s what matters the most.
However, our little canine friends can unintentionally cause us distress sometimes. Due to their hyper and playful nature, they tend to be a little reckless sometimes. They will run around the house and break your favourite expensive vase or dig up your perfectly mowed lawn. However, they show how sorry they are when we get mad at them and we just can’t stay angry at those puppy dog eyes so we let it go. Scroll down below to see 30 dogs who tried to be good boys but it didn’t always work:
1. “I got a dog to guard the house but then…”
2. “I’m going to repeat the question: What do you have in your mouth?”
3. You need to water it.
4. Old habits die hard.
5. The sign said “Angry dogs.”
6. “I heard my older lab crying and came out to find his little brother blocking the stairs.”
7. “I decided to check to see if my dog had any guard dog skills. I asked my friend to approach him. And my friend sent me this photo. It seems my dog has failed the test.”
8. Disapproving doggo.
9. “He has just locked me out of my car.”
10. “The most ferocious beast I have ever seen.”
11. He stole his sister’s ball then sat on her head.
12. “I hope he is at least a little bit ashamed of what he’s done.”
13. Beware of floofer.
14. Merry Christmas, mom!
15. Sometimes it is better to just avoid situations.
It’s not like dogs do these things on purpose just to mess with us. That’s a cat thing. These cute fluffballs just like playing around and sometimes create a mess which is completely normal. You can see the guilt in the eyes of most of these babies. It’s okay. You’re still a good doggo to us! Scroll down below to see the rest of them:
16. Why is this so funny?
Heard a big ass crash in my bedroom…. pic.twitter.com/X39rUkU1nc
— mads. (@mpbbbee) July 20, 2018
17. Maybe if I lick the door, it will dissolve.
Good Afternoon. My parents’ dog locked himself in the shower and spent the better part of an hour trying to lick his way out…. pic.twitter.com/bj2RKMcaY8
— Erica Jordan (@TheNYCFilmChick) October 1, 2018
18. I’m just trying to protect you!
Look at this little fucker after I took her bone away from her (she was choking on it 🙄). pic.twitter.com/4kpYDL3qTz
— K (@NotEthiopian) September 24, 2018
19. Polite doggo.
— ABC13 Houston (@abc13houston) September 28, 2018
20. He’s literally mocking you.
imgur.com / Via u/mito20010707
21. He’s a baby too!
imgur.com / Via u/mito20010707
22. The face!
Me posting dramatic shit for attention. pic.twitter.com/9Ki07ium6R
— ᴛʜᴏᴛᴄʀɪᴍᴇ (@blythos) August 27, 2018
23. Drama queen.
Today marks a year since I paid nearly £200 to be told my dog was faking struggling to breathe in order to be carried. pic.twitter.com/rGfBKz6FKF
— Neva (@vnevah) September 6, 2018
24. Okay, I don’t know what I was expecting. But it definitely wasn’t that.
At least he’s telling the truth 😂
Lmaoo watch until the end !! pic.twitter.com/L9k8Db2kYR
— briaaannnaa❣ (@_briaannaalove) August 24, 2018
25. He’s got some skills.
reddit.com / Via u/-GremlinDVa
26. Silly doggo!
reddit.com / Via u/cherryandivory
27. Imagine being greeted by your dog like that.
reddit.com / Via u/dirtyfacedkid
28. Not even remotely sorry.
reddit.com / Via u/ihaetypos
29. Evil genius!
Do you know any good doggos with bad habits? Let us know your stories in the comments below!