Everything that would seem impossible in a movie may now be performed by people. Cutting-edge visuals, arresting angles, and incredible cinematic effects are commonly seen, but they take a lot of effort to create. Therefore, as current technology advances from year to year, every scene in the movie is now more advanced, reducing the amount of time needed for shooting and enhancing the viewing experience.
However, it’s difficult to comprehend how much actual effort goes into production. We are now able to change any regular person into an extraordinary figure and any location into a magical realm thanks to a tonne of incredible CGI and masterful makeup techniques.
Today we have decided to compile famous 15 movies behind the scenes which shows how movies nowadays are so advanced with enhanced effects. Keep on scrolling down below and make sure you guys read it till the end.
1. In order to document their movements, the actors in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows are required to wear special suits.
Source: © Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows / Nickelodeon Movies, © LGjr-RG, PacificCoastNews/East News
2. This is how much effort it took to achieve Gamora’s striking green skin.
Source: © Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 / Marvel Studios, © zoesaldana / Instagram
3. We can witness how rapidly Mark Ruffalo can turn blue in the movie. But in reality, it could take some time!
Source: © Avengers: Endgame / Marvel Studios, © markruffalo / Instagram
4. On the set of Mission Impossible Rogue Nation, Rebecca Ferguson was riding a motorcycle on a moving rig.
Source: © East News
5. They had to create a copy of Buckingham Palace’s exterior just for The Crown series.
Source: © Sarah Lee /eyevine/East News
6. In Thunder Force, Melissa McCarthy raises what would eventually grow into a complete bus thanks to special effects.
Source: © Thunder Force / Netflix, © FilmIsNow Movie Bloopers & Extras / YouTube
7. On the set of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne was put on a customised stand to create the appearance that he was taller.
Source: © East News
8. Artists were working on the model of the city that will be destroyed in Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Source: © Image supplied by Capital Pictures/East News, © Image supplied by Capital Pictures/East News
9. Instead of detailed spectator figures, multicoloured cotton swabs were used in the Star Wars racing sequence.
Source: © ilmvfx / Instagram, © Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace / Lucasfilm
10. When a man wearing a plaid suit was seated next to him, Aaron Paul must have found it difficult to communicate with the robot.
Source: © Westworld / Bad Robot Productions, © westworldhbo / Instagram
11. Did you notice? On the Noelle set, Anna Kendrick was skating with a special equipment.
Source: © Atlantic Images/MEGA/East News
12. On the Transformers Age of Extinction set, director Michael Bay showed to actress Nicola Anne Peltz the “hands” of a cyborg seeking to capture her.
Source: © East News
13. The behind-the-scenes sequence in Titanic was more beautiful than the famous one where Jack saves Rose.
Source: © Titanic / 20th Century Fox, © Image supplied by Capital Pictures//East News
14. On the Shaft set in New York, makeup professionals were dyeing Samuel L. Jackson’s beard.
Source: © LRNYC / MEGA/East News
15. In Terminator Genisys, the police car was treated in a similar manner.
Source: © PacificCoastNews/East News
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below, and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content.
#1 Teenage Mutant Turtle
#2 Look how much effort it took to perform Gamora’s green skin.
#3 Presenting you Avengers Endgame
#4 Mission Impossible
#5 The series “Crown”
#6 Thunder Force
#7 Here comes Fantastic Beast
#8 Terminator 2
#9 Star Wars
#14 Shaft in New York
#15 Terminator Genisys
This is the way the police car was handled in Terminator Genisys.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below, and don't forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings