Animal names have a long history, and the Greek and Latin naming of animals frequently describes unique characteristics that set one animal family or species apart from another. Hippopotamus, for instance, is directly derived from ancient Greek and meaning “horse (hippo) of the river (potamus),” whereas canis lupus familiaris was the term given to dogs in antiquity. The clever people at So Bad So Good attempted to think of a contemporary equivalent to the familiar animal names, and they came up with some hilarious nuggets that are in many respects superior to the originals.
1. Danger Zebra is such a hilarious name
2. Furry Potato really looks like a furry potato
3. Forrest Corgi looks like an annoyed forest
4. I hope that Fart Squirrel does not literally comply to her name because that would be gross
5. Sadeyes Von Gimmefoos is my type of god, it’s because my eyes are always sad and I always need food
6. Danger Noodle is like having noodles but in a poisonous way lol
7. Pantless Thundergoose is really roaming around pantless and shamelessly
8. Wizard Cow is a wizard but a good one, will do anything to save you
9. Stab Rabbit is not a regular rabbit or a friendly one, it can stab you and hurt you with its pointy ends
11. Are you a giraffe or are you a sheep?
12. Cat Bird is getting me confused for the name
13. American Murder Log is legit scary af and it can be interpreted by its name too
14. Toothy McNudist, okay I see you and I don’t like you at all
15. Grumpy McSnapface really has that grumpy face
16. Meet Magical Safety Dragon
17. Sea Dog resting peacefully in the sea
18. Formal Chicken, are you a penguin or a chicken? The name is hilarious as it seems a penguin is dressed up formally
What do you think about these hilarious names? Aren’t they the funniest ever? I mean, I literally could not stop laughing at some. Share your feedback with us in the comment section down below.