While owning a dog could be enjoyable, adequately looking for one is not an easy task. There are many tasks you must perform every day to make sure they are properly looked for, much the same as taking care of a child. So it has never been an easy job to raise a dog cause it requires the same level of attention that a human child needs.
Making sure they receive sufficient nutrition, regular bathing and cleaning, activity, and lots of love and care are a few of the things. Additionally, kids must learn discipline and boundaries, particularly if they live with others. Making sure your dog gets all of these things will ensure your happiness, contentment, and lack of difficulties. Regrettably, some folks think that providing your dog with food and a sleeping area is sufficient.
Unfortunately, those same people don’t believe or care that the actions that result from this kind of compassion will have relatively few consequences. But they are mistaken in that regard. Completely wrong we would say.
The housemate that Reddit user burner899172 is struggling with may be of this type. They have tried to address their roommate’s dog’s issue in a domesticated manner, but because the roommate is refusing to take any action, animal control may need to be contacted.
Keep on scrolling down below to read the whole story below and make sure you read it till the end otherwise, you are not going to get the whole point here.
1. Let us know guys
2. This is animal cruelty no animal should be trapped in like this
3. OP already tried talking to everyone regarding the problem
4. Exactly, that’s what my point is
6. Roommate is a selfish A-hole OP you are not, you did what had to be done
7. Everybody is saying OP here is not an A-hole because maybe he would have saved the dog by calling animal services
8. The poor dog doesn’t even have anything to do, what do you expect from him other than barking?
9. Call animal services as soon as possible
10. It feels good that there are some really good people in the world
11. The dog is being totally neglected and that’s the entire problem
12. Yes, NTA
13. Thought of having a pet and no commitment can lead to problems like this
14. No excuse leave it at that
15. I feel sad for the poor dog
16. Why do people get dogs when they have zero intention of taking caring of them?
18. Everybody here is on OP’s side
19. Roomie sounds delusional lol
20. That is what animal cruelty is
21. Just call animal control and they will take care of the rest
22. Definitely not your responsibility
That particular roommate was doing animal abuse, leaving that dog in a covered locked space? I mean are you serious at least dogs do deserve to walk around and run around and when they can’t get that what do you expect from them? Less barking? OP should call animal services asap as we all are concerned about the poor dog.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You