Elena Manetta is one of the most amazingly talented artists who conquered many challenges. One of the challenges is the #StyleChallenge in which artists are to reimagine drawing ideas, or drawings in general, in different cartoon styles. Or how they would draw them!
Elena, who is a New-York based skilled artist has transformed some of the most well-known characters into her own unique styles. Not to forget, all of her artwork is praised by the public. On one of her websites, Elena stated: “Sometimes poses from stylized character designs don’t translate 1:1 to other art styles,” She also said: “Things need to be tweaked according to what you’re going for.”
Manetta’s unique art style is pretty distinctive. She says: “I really like drawing overly muscular characters,” Also, she quoted: “I don’t know if that’s obvious from my own cartoon drawings or not. It allows me to give a lot of curvy features to a man without making them look feminine.” Manetta’s unique visual style stands out from the crowd. Just scroll down to have a glimpse at some amazing masterpieces created by this artist.
More info: Elena Manetta
1. Two Stupid Dogs!
2. Finally, Blossom got a nose.
I always wondered how they breathe without a nose.
3. He is still scared!
4. Hey Handsome!
5. The Gravity Falls!
6. A Sophisticated Mayor!
Well, sort of.
7. The Amazing World of Gumball!
8. An Angry Rigby!
9. Edd from Ed, Edd, N’ Eddy
10. So… realistic.
11. Now that’s just scary.
12. There’s not much of a difference but still noticable.
13. This was a character I related to the most as a child. Not sure if I still feel the same way.
14. If I see this Dade in real life, I’d take him home and keep it as a pet.
15. Here kitty, kitty.
16. Jeff is now a human. An actual human. With weird ears.
Many artists these days re-imagine our favorite characters into something unique that we couldn’t even imagine. Well, we could but we were happy staying in our little bubble and letting all the creators do all the hard work. Our job is to just watch and enjoy. Just like we are doing so rn!
Look at these masterpieces created by this talented artist who can transform everything from the simplest cartoon styles to the most brilliant cartoon characters with her unique styles.
Scroll down for more fun!
18. Oh my my!
19. Seems about right!
20. What… even?
21. Kinda, sorta love this new version of Marvin.
22. Too real!
23. Diggin’ the subtle changes.
24. Rick lookin’ good.
25. Don’t think we would let this new version of Stewie get away from stuff.
26. Wander From Wander Over Yonder
27. Here’s Waffle!
28. The Ren & Stimpy Show
29. Mr. Blik is a little to angry.
30. Now that’s just making me miss the show!
31. Let’s Be Heroes
32. We don’t how to feel about this one!
33. Wow! Mr. Gar looking good!
34. And lastly, here’s Omi!
Loved them just as much as we did? Let us know your favorite illustration in the comments section below. Don’t forget to share your artwork with us as well!