Moonglade Rose, an animal rescuer, returned home one evening with a brand-new rescue cat named Opie.
She wasn’t sure how her cat Andy would react to the newcomer at first, but as soon as he saw Opie, he ran up and gave the small feline the best welcome imaginable. Andy gave Opie a lot of hugs and kisses to help him feel at home. The same night, Andy resolved to watch after and safeguard Opie just like a big brother, never leaving his side. Andy’s owners were taken aback by his responses, and they are incredibly grateful to have a cat who shares their love of rescuing kittens.
“Andy gives his brother lots of love, and has been teaching him about the litter box, how to land on his feet, how to hunt and play, but mostly how to cuddle,” Moonglade told Love Meow. View the pictures below to see how much Andy adores and looks after his new brother, Opie.
1. This is Opie, a rescue kitten, and a new member of Moonglade’s family.
2. “Upon meeting Opie, Andy, the resident cat, gave him the warmest of hugs. It looked like he was welcoming him in his new home.”
3. “He never left Opie that night, and he guarded him just like a big brother would do.”
4. “Opie immediately felt at home as Andy became his brother from another mother.”
5. “Andy surprised his humans with such compassion for a fellow rescue cat.”
6. “Andy gives his brother lots of love, and has been teaching him about the litter box, how to land on his feet, how to hunt and play, but mostly how to cuddle,” Moonglade told Love Meow.”
7.”They love to snuggle and they always make their humans happy.”
8. “Before Opie arrived, Andy constantly cuddled with his mom.”
9. “But now that Opie is with them, he feels responsible for the little one, giving him all the attention he needs.”
10. “Andy makes sure to groom him, cuddle with him, and shower him with so much love.”
11.”Opie seems to trust me and keeps falling asleep on me. Little guy fits in my hand. And Andy absolutely loves him.”
12.”After a few months, the two became closer than ever, and Moonglade feels lucky to have such happy boys as part of her family.”
What are your thoughts on this wholesome story? Please share them in the comment section down below.